[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/ so im in a foreign country atm and they dont speak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1468142799902.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1468142799902.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
hey /adv/ so im in a foreign country atm and they dont speak very much english at all. theres a girl at a local supermarket that i like. ive smiled, waved and said hello to her hut further then that its hard to communicate. what should i do?
>>
>>17358808
bump
>>
>>17358906
Meme her a meme
>>
>>17358808
Drag her to your room and fuck her senseless, she will love that.

But seriously where are you anon?
>>
>>17358808

She probably already has a hint that you fancy her, i would just strike up a conversation and see how she responds, if you see any signs of flirting you can leave your number with her or get her number.

Dont get your hopes up though, she could be taken/not interested but it's worth the effort to at least try.
>>
>>17359027
im in mongolia.
>>17359028

hmm i will try that but it doesnt seam like she speaks very much english at all. so texting or calling would be pretty redundent
>>
>>17359036
Get your shit together op
http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/mongolian.php
>>
>>17359036

Well she must have some form of communication you could use, you could straight up ask her for coffee or lunch sometime but girls nowadays find that a bit creepy coming from complete strangers.

Also, how do you expect to get to know her if she doesnt speak much english, seems like a massive barrier.
>>
rmao
>>
>>17359036

Find out how to ask her out in her language, make sure to include that you learnt that phrase specifically to ask her and you dont know much else.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.