[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't it good to have a small dick? I mean the smaller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1348846154539.png (61 KB, 430x292) Image search: [Google]
1348846154539.png
61 KB, 430x292
Isn't it good to have a small dick?

I mean the smaller the dick the closer you are to your girl during sex.
>>
>>17357966
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>17357966
I hate it when I can't cuddle my tentacle-dicked boyfriend during sex.
>>
Sure, if you ignore that once the dick is all the way in everyone is equally close and that having more dick means more of you is inside her.
>>
>>17357966
How small we talking here?
>>
>>17358014
5.something inches
>>
>>17357966
>Isn't it good to have a small dick?
The ancient Greeks thought so. They thought that smaller it is, the less power it has over its owner. This is not a sentiment most other cultures shared, then or now.
>>
>>17358077
Yeah, usually the guy that played the fool had a huge fake dick. They statues also had tiny dicks.
Romans on the other hand were much more hedonistic and liked big dicks, this probably influenced us a lot.
>>
>>17357984
This.
>>
>>17357984
>more inside her
By that logic fisting is way more of you inside her.
>>
>>17358071

You mean average?

Anyways being average size is fibe and is probably the best. Having a comically big dick is just as bad as having a comically small dick.
>>
>>17358447

And in turn capturing her and tying her up in your basement and cutting off your limbs and draining your blood and feeding her these pieces of yourself until you die and she has to feed on your flesh to survive means eventually all of you will be in her.

And that's true love.
>>
Good thread OP. I'm laughing my ass off
>>
>>17357984
This is largely true, but if you have a 7" dick many girls won't be able to take it balls deep.

Still though, with an average to slightly above average penis that won't be a problem so whether it's 4" or 6" doesn't matter much there.
>>
who /goingbynumbersaveragebutconstantlyfeelingdepressedovertheirseeminlytinypenis/ here
>>
>>17357966
When you have sex for the first time you will be surprised by how deep the rabbit hole goes.
>>
>>17359354
Not me, I'm /average/
>>
Average thick cock here, plenty guys love sucking it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.