[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: pic ubrealated.jpg (10 KB, 250x216) Image search: [Google]
pic ubrealated.jpg
10 KB, 250x216
Were I live, Weed is illegal, and while I am for legalization, I hate people who smoke it. It makes me lose a lot of respect for people if they smoke. Problem is, my mom smokes.
Should I confront her? The thing that really gets me is she is so anti smoking, yet smokes weed.
>>
Why do you lose respect for people who smoke it?
>>
File: aoYJZz6.png (266 KB, 308x364) Image search: [Google]
aoYJZz6.png
266 KB, 308x364
>im for legalization
>i hate people who smoke weed
pick one

let people live their own fucking lives and quit being a judgmental prick just because someone does something you dont like
>>
>>17357955
Do you even know what your picture actually is of, OP?
>>
>>17357955

So? There really is no issue here. She's a grown woman, she can do what she pleases. Also, you shouldn't "hate" anyone for doing something you disagree with, your opinions of their actions don't matter,

>Grow up OP.
>>
>>17357955
Weed and cigarettes are different, numbskull. Go ahead and talk to your mom, maybe she can talk some sense into you.
>>
File: 1466465469987.jpg (91 KB, 623x728) Image search: [Google]
1466465469987.jpg
91 KB, 623x728
>>17357955
If you think it's okay for people to be obnoxious and involve themselves in the personal choices of other people and make unsolicited comments on how they live, you should be ready to accept the same obnoxious, unsolicited advice on your own life. And let's be honest, you're not exactly setting the world on fire, are you? Still living with mom? She's paying the bills while you look for things to bitch about? Holy shit, anon...
>>
>>17357981
Just because I personally don't like something doesn't mean it should be illegal, anon. Shame on you.
>>
Occasional toker here. I scaled back my smoking recently, but here's my advice.

I think you should ask why she does it. If it's for recreation, well, it may be no diff than alcohol.

AS LONG AS SHE IS NOT USING IT AS A CRUTCH, she is fine.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.