[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She walked out on us for the second time. I am absolutely lonely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1463194404248.jpg (62 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1463194404248.jpg
62 KB, 500x700
She walked out on us for the second time. I am absolutely lonely again after getting accustomed to her for the past few weeks while we talked. She put it up front she didn't wanna be with me anymore even thought we would go out and we ended up making out a few times. We almost got back togheder but she said she can't be friends anymore because it reminds her of the past. She left me for someone else back then but i made mistakes too. The period of time without her was absolute hell, i had faith we'd get back togheder after we started talking again, now i'm lonely and alone again. How do i cope with this? Nothing makes me happy anymore, no hobby no nothing, i can't make any friends, i am piss poor and she was the only good thing i ever had. What do i do?
>>
>>17357870
She put it up front she didn't wanna be with me anymore even though*
>>
>>17357870
>i can't make any friends
You can. You must. This is an impoetant part of getting out.

Tell you what. There's a series of videos on YouTube called Tabletop. It's by Geek & Sundry. I want you to watch the first few episodes. If you like what you see, look for a related group in your area; meetup.com has a bunch, and there are a number of other sites you can look. These things are great for meeting people.
>>
>>17357940
I'll give it a shot but there's also a problem: i always feel lonely in people's company unless its her, and i've been like this ever since she left me
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.