[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I went out with this girl and I pretty much spilled my sp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 612x612
So I went out with this girl and I pretty much spilled my spaghetti everywhere, unfortunately, and she lost interest in me and has since gotten a boyfriend.

We talked and she seemed cool and honest about it, and I can't be mad or anything, but for some reason I just don't feel like giving up.

Anyway, so I wrote this song kinda about her and want to share it with her, but do you think it would be too much to literally write her a song?

I wrote a joke song for another girl once after a bad date and she never messaged me again. I posted it here and basically everyone said I was extremely autistic and awkward for doing that.

This time it isn't really a joke though, so I wanted to see what you guys think.

http://youtu.be/ZHaRuNJVB0I

I just don't want her to be like weirded out by it or something since she already rejected me. I'm just actually pretty shy and and have a hard time expressing myself, and i think i can do it with music sometimes in a way that I can't with words.
>>
>>17357797
That picture enrages me.
>>
What could go wrong, right?
>>
>>17357801
>>17357815
Literally nothing, this is an example of physics at it's finest
The ladder is too long to fit in the gap and fall down, so it will always support against the wall
>>
If you're serious about her then I would advise you not to show this to her. She has a boyfriend now so she's obviously moved on. It would be extremely difficult to try to sway her into breaking up with him to date you, and showing her this video is going to guarantee she will try to avoid you after this.
Move on. There are a lot of girls out there.
>>
>>17357883
Okay, thanks. All I needed to hear.
>>
>>17357847
But now the ladder is scraping against new paint.
>>
>>17357847
I can get the ladder to fall.
>>
>>17357797
remember the thread about writing a letter to someone who will never read it? this is one of those. you will just come off (sorry) as a weirdo who wrote her a weird song. but not in a good way best to just delete the song off your hard drive...
>>
>>17357900
She would think of you as a massive sperglord, only feeding to her ego even more. Just dont do it
>>
>>17357797

Nice room. Average singing.
>>
>>17357797
She's already got a boyfriend. Time for you to move on as well.

Also, that video is really cringy. Like if you showed that to her, you'd be the laughing stock of their household for years to come. Just delete it and never mention it ever again.
>>
>>17357925
>t. Fatass
>>
>>17357797
>It's not a nigger rap song
>It doesn't have pokemon

Are you even trying?
You ain't even gonna get her attention with this shit
>>
>>17357901
You don't paint the spot that's blocked by the latter. You finish the job with an roller/brush on an extension pole.
>>
Pretty good song Program, I wouldn't recommend showing it to her tho. Props.
>>
This kind of thing is really a much better idea with a girl who already likes you. The more she likes you, the more she'll love it no matter how mediocre you actually are at it because it shows that you care.
>>
>>17357847
>Literally nothing, this is an example of physics at it's finest
>The ladder is too long to fit in the gap and fall down, so it will always support against the w

eh?

And what if it's shifted forwards 2 inches, or what if it slides backwards, the guy loses his stability while it's sliding, and he falls over the side?

>>17357797
You've been told this multiple times--apparently multiple cases--don't send songs to girls you're not clicking with...

Besides... listening to the lyrics...

>I know that you've fallen in love with me
>At least that's what I'd like to think in my mind

is not exactly a message you want to send to a girl who's already rejected you... (especially repeated ad naseum)

To be honest, on its own, maybe you could say this song is kind of sweet in a dorky way, but in context--knowing that she rejected you, has a boyfriend, and that you're thinking of sending this to her--from her point of view it kind of paints you in an obsessive light and I can imagine a scenario where she'd open it and just think you're complete creeper status and might make her worried you're going to start stalking her...

That being said your singing, writing, and playing style kind of reminds me of a friend. He's pretty self-deprecating too and super nervous and self-conscious. One thing that's helped him a lot is music and preforming. He started forcing himself to play randomly at cafes, open mics, friend's shows, house partes, just wherever he could, and it went a long way towards making him a lot more of a sociable and less nervous guy (he's still awkward in a way, but in a way that's kind of endearing and lets him get along with just about anyone).

Follow your passions... but just... execise a tiny bit of common sense
>>
>>17359067
Thanks, dude. I know my singing isn't good, but I never wanted to let that discourage me from doing something I like.
>>
>>17357797
>has since gotten a boyfriend.
Which part of what you wrote is not sinking in? Move on man, she has someone already.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.