[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is sex and having a gf or bf such an important thing in modern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: meme.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
Why is sex and having a gf or bf such an important thing in modern society? I'm not trying to sound like some anti-modernity /pol/ idiot, much to the contrary, I think you should just be able to walk up to someone and ask them if they want to fuck and get a simple yes or no response and the same with relationships.

But in our world (at least in the United States, I've never been anywhere else so I can't speak for it) you have to play this stupid game. If you want sex you have to ask all these stupid silly questions and buy a girl some drinks or dance with her or some other shit to prove your worthy and if you want a relationship it's like that bullshit on steroids.

The worst part is that when you finally work up the nerve or get to the level where you can make a move, and they decide they don't want you after all, then you're the asshole or it's like a huge deal. They think you're a piece of shit for even being interested in the first place.

I am a virgin if that helps you understand my perspective on this
>>
>>17357779
>prove your worthy
>>
One night stands exist for people like you man. There is a lot of nice stuff in romance that you're missing out on though.
>>
Girls are biologically weak. Some men are dangerous and others are just boring. A girl can't know if she wants you unless she talks to you more, and you prove you're relatively normal, harmless, discrete, disease-free, and fun.
>>
>>17357779
its bull shit for a few reasons. women like to feel wanted, and not just used like an object. women get called sluts if they have casual sex, and its often guys that call them such. its so easy for girls to get sex so they like to fuck a guy that has excited her. the reason why us guys will say yes so easily is because its hard for us to get sex.

sex for us guys is very much a pride thing, we will be praised if we fuck a hot girl. its completely different for women. if a women goes around parading about how she has just fucked some hot guy, everyone will call her a slut and shame her. look at all the people on this site that complain about women that have had casual sex.
>>
File: le fuck.jpg (23 KB, 429x375) Image search: [Google]
le fuck.jpg
23 KB, 429x375
>>17357784

Well isn't that what all that nonsense is about? What's the point for it otherwise? Why can't people just ask each other if they want to fuck and if they don't just move on. It seems like the whole song and dance that it takes to get laid/a gf or bf today is either

A. Some kind of weird DNA-based reflex left over from ancient times

B. Some kind of dumb bullshit made up by the pioneers of consumer culture to sell you shit

or C. A combination of elements of the above two things

Like people only want to be with you in some way if it shows to everyone else how cool you are that you got with that particular person instead of just deciding for themselves whether or not they're attracted to you and then basing a decision off of that.

>>17357788
I doubt it man. If you try to just ask someone to fuck they get mad at you and treat it like an insult and if you get the nerve to ask someone out finally they just act like they haven't even noticed the whole time you've been really into them and even laugh at your or some shit. I've literally never had a good experience with women (or men the couple of times I've tried that) as far as just being upfront and if I go the other way and try to be subtle they just end up thinking of me as a friend and then go fuck some other dude

Am I just an unattractive person? Like I'm kind of chubby, but I know people fatter then me who get laid on a regular basis, and half the girls in my life who rejected me were either my size or large.

I don't know man I'm pretty disillusioned with the whole thing
>>
>>17357779
>why isn't everyone more degenerate than they already are?
>>
File: the media.jpg (75 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
the media.jpg
75 KB, 512x600
>>17357829
>having fun and not having to waste seconds which bring you closer to death doing silly shit just to put your dick in a hole is "degenerate"

Not everyone wants to spend their life fucking onaholes /pol/ cuck sorry
>>
>>17357823
You sound like you're just really in your own head. Sex isn't this big mind game where the whole world is out to get you, and it's not really as complicated as you're making it out to be.

People can't simply ask each other if they want to fuck because being blunt to that degree is not attractive.

I used to have a friend who was like you when it came to losing his virginity. What he did was get really drunk and have sex with some girl at a party that we were at.

Once you lose your virginity, having sex gets a whole lot easier. Think of it like going getting into a pool filled with cold water; once you get in the water, you realize that it isn't actually as bad as you thought it was going to be when you just stuck your foot in.

The girls that I have gotten with didn't think that I was particularly impressive. I was somewhat outgoing and had a decent sense of humor. Whenever I felt that a girl wanted to talk to me or we were just being awkwardly quiet, I just said hey to them and started talking.

If you aren't particularly attractive, then you need to set yourself apart, otherwise you'll just be another fish in the sea. Get in shape, develop your social skills, or take up PUA. If you want to get attention, you need to stand out.
>>
>>17357779
>I think you should just be able to walk up to someone and ask them if they want to fuck and get a simple yes or no response and the same with relationships.
Places like this exist in the world. They probably exist in your own neighborhood even!
>>
>>17357779
>>17357779
>in modern society
You mean since literally forever?
>>
>>17357823
Legit question, are you autistic? What part of basically "I know nothing about you except you give me a boner, let's fuck?" is not insulting? The part where the other person is an unimportant, interchangable fuckhole or the part where you think taking care of your horniness should be their #1 priority in life? Would you say the same thing about asking for food or money? It's not just sex that people don't want to be asked for out of the blue, people hate panhandlers too.

Some people are okay with casual sex and some aren't. Personally even with modern birth control and condoms nothing is 100% and there's no way that I'm fucking anybody that I wouldn't be somewhat okay with having a kid with. I'm also not going to run the risk of getting the clap or something incurable like herpes from some random that I'll never see again, for 5-15 minutes of excitement.

What >>17358089 is implying is right, what you are looking for is a brothel OP. It's a straightforward exchange just like you seem to want.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.