[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The girl I like doesn't want anything serious but she wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mtwru9DwP01sfwn8wo2_500.gif (975 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtwru9DwP01sfwn8wo2_500.gif
975 KB, 500x375
The girl I like doesn't want anything serious but she wants sex.

If I fuck her good enough will she change her mind?
>>
>>17357732
No because you're a beta piece of shit
>>
>>17357732
Lol, no.
>>
>>17357732
Maybe. There was a guy I just wanted to fuck but then eventually I realized I liked him a lot. Don't give her sex if you want love.

Love/romance always has to come before sex, otherwise it will never happen.
>>
Eh, it can happen, if you were close/good freinds before hand it isn't that unusual. But if you just met her, then no its just gonna be fucking.
>>
The quality of the sex isn't going to have an impact on her decision. If she changes her mind it'll be because she changed her mind, not because you fucked the idea into her.
>>
>>17357732
FWB arrangements can sometimes get weird. People get endorphin rushes during orgasm that give them warm feelings about the other person. It makes those lines blurry.

Honestly though, if she doesn't feel like you're boyfriend material now, chances are she never will. Even if you succeed, she'll probably disappoint you later on. Remember that most relationships fail.

My advice, if you can internalise that, is to just have fun. If you don't have sex with her, you'll always wonder what it would be like and besides, you can use her for practice. Eat her pussy like you're dying and it's the only cure. Read up on technique.

Even if it doesn't work out, she'll remember you as the best lay she ever had.
>>
>>17357732

Depends.

Is she a slut?

If she had relatively few sexual partners, she might fall for you after having sex a few times.
Otherwise, I wouldn't be counting on it.
>>
>>17357732
don't do it. I did this and it was terrible. I felt like shit for like a year. though, mine wasn't as cut and dry as yours seems to be(where you know before hand that she's not interested in a relationship).
>>
Fuck her
>>
File: what that's it.jpg (123 KB, 537x536) Image search: [Google]
what that's it.jpg
123 KB, 537x536
>>17357732
>tfw she wants everything serious but no sex
>>
>>17357732
It could happen. You also might be setting yourself up for even more pain... is what most people would say. I think half of something is better than nothing. I'd want to make love to and fall asleep holding the person I love even if they don't love me. You lose nothing and might gain something.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.