[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I only have one friend I hangout with when I'm not at work.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1338882890015.png (7 KB, 151x160) Image search: [Google]
1338882890015.png
7 KB, 151x160
I only have one friend I hangout with when I'm not at work. Shes awesome and we used to hangout daily. But over the past two months shes been wanting to hangout less.

She is starting to see a new guy but before that she did start not being down to hangout as much. I've even noticed she doesn't want to take the same car that much anymore. I know I can't really be upset but I do feel upset. She never was a good texter and now she goes almost the whole day with responding.

How do I stop myself from getting so butthurt? I like going on drives and playing video games but I still miss my friend. I've mentioned to her about this and nothing's changed. I have a really hard time dealing with people and always feeling I'm bothering people so I don't really want to hangout with new people.

I know she still cares about me but there are only so many hours in a day and it selfish of me to want all her time, how the fuck do I not be so needy?
>>
>>17357727
Probably need to find other friends.

Where? Fuck knows. If you're young and still in college or something, it shouldn't be too hard to find new people. If you're past that however, it seems a lot harder if you have the personality of a brick.
>>
>>17357727
We're you in a different car earlier? I thought it was you
>>
>>17357747
Yeah this is whats it coming down to unfortunately. I probably should just start trying to hangout with my coworkers more. I'm 23 and I think people like me but I just don't like people if that makes sense. I just feel like I never belong.

>>17357756
I did about 99% of the driving before, now she always wants to drive separately
>>
>>17357782
Ah, you're 23?? Sorry wrong person..best of luck

P.s. There isn't another guy
>>
>>17357782
>I just feel like I never belong.

I've never fit in either and there wasn't much to chose from either, just different code gangs. There's alt people now but they're all moving in from affluent areas and are basically cool people with different skins.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.