[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating someone with genital HSV-1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Ruffruff.jpg (79 KB, 476x476) Image search: [Google]
Ruffruff.jpg
79 KB, 476x476
I met a girl in a ballroom dance class we were taking together, went out with her a couple times, took her back to my place, and she dropped the bomb that she had genital HSV-1 that she contracted from someone giving her oral sex. When we were about to get it on, I went flaccid and let her know I'm going to educate myself adequately before I make a decision if I'm going to pound town, or not.

I probably should've just cut her loose on the spot, but I think I genuinely like her? Since then she went to San Diego for an internship (we both go to UCLA), so our physical relationship has been on hiatus.

She's pulling hard for me to come visit her this weekend, and I'm scared if that happens I'm not going to be able to control my dick and i'll take the splash.

Does anyone have any personal anecdotal experience on how easily HSV-1 is spread asymptomatically? I've done a pretty extensive literature search via pubmed and NIH, so I'm aware of clinical statistics.

That being said, I'd like to hear from real people on what you think I should do. Please anonymous you're my only hope.
>>
>>17357533

She's a stand-up girl for telling you. Must have been hard for her. That being said, HSV is for life. Are you ready to be a carrier and have to tell all your future partners? Or worse, not tell them?
>>
You're still very young op. And what if you guys don't work out. You're going to run into plenty of women afterward and you're going to have to explain to each of them how you contracted HSV...not fun at all. That's if you'll even be able to get another woman after her with the huge crater that something like HSV puts in your self esteem
>>
When you said HSV-1 I though it`s on her mouth and that`s socially less of a big deal, but her vulva? That`s a different story. Think well if you`re willing to go on with this. Kudos to showing responsibility.
>>
Thanks all for the commentary.

>>17357678 pretty much hit the nail on the head as far as my concern ranges. I could deal with a blister on my cock, but carrying around a "Scarlet H", explaining that to new girls in my life, and putting them through the mental turmoil I'm going through right now???... Man, not so much.

I'm feeling down on myself for leading her on, knowing all along in the back of my head that sooner or later, I was going to have to crush her self esteem even more than it must be.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.