[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psycho one-night stand is outside ringing the bell, earlier she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: pissed+off.jpg (109 KB, 460x573) Image search: [Google]
pissed+off.jpg
109 KB, 460x573
Psycho one-night stand is outside ringing the bell, earlier she was throwing pebbles at my window.

What the fuck am I gonna do? I'm getting really fucking pissed. It's embarrassing.
>>
>>17357442
Get camera and confront her but videotape everything so she could not accuse you of assault if she get's bitch crazy.

Also report as fast as you can.
>>
I think she has left, but I'm not entirely sure. I'm gonna take a peek out the peephole in the door. I hate this. I wonder which moron didn't lock the door, or purposely let this person inside the complex! Oh and she's asian.
>>
protip: if she comes back and refuses to leave call the police

congrats on getting a stalker btw
>>
yeah, I think she's left now. I hope. I managed to take a peek through the mailslot and it looked clear. Fucking crazies.
>>
As soon as you run into her again, look her straight in the eyes and tell her this in an unmoved, calm tone of voice:

"[Name], this is harassment. If you don't leave now and stay away from me, I will contact the authorities."

ANY arguing on her side and you take out your phone and start dialing. She'll leave.

In the meantime, try to get evidence (pictures), ask around if neighbors heard her around and so on. DO NOT tell her anything other than to fuck off or you'll go to the police. These people feed on attention, even an angry response from you will be a victory.
>>
>>17357442

Maybe she just left something behind and wants to pick it up.

You afraid of a girl?

What a pussy.
>>
>>17357442
that is what you fucking get for letting her know where you live, idiot
>>
File: wheatons-law.jpg.jpg (122 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
wheatons-law.jpg.jpg
122 KB, 300x300
Did she know you were using her, and intended to throw her away at the end of evening?

This sounds like karma trying to teach you a lesson.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.