[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf has been talking to another guy online for the past few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: spiderman.gif (408 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.gif
408 KB, 500x345
My gf has been talking to another guy online for the past few weeks but has yet to mention she has a bf. Should I be worried or am i being a bitch.
>>
Red flags for sure. How does she interact with you?
>>
>>17357055
Things are great between us.
I honestly thought she just wanted to make a new friend but the not mentioning me thing is starting to unsettle me.
>>
>>17357072
I understand, id feel the same. What website or app is this? Is this guy local or out of the region?
>>
>>17357087
It's on reddit. He's within the UK [as are we]. I think they're exchanging gamertags so it'll progress to playing xbox together soon.

I'm conflicted as I believe she loves me but before we met she had some history of 'online promiscuity' so I'm a tad insecure as is.
>>
>>17357153
I dealt with that same shit, and my girl cut that shit out, or is at least a lot better at hiding it now, because I haven't caught her doing it again.

I would not let a relationship like that continue if I was in your shoes, and if she fought me on it, I'd have to leave her.
>>
>>17357051
I don't understand why a girl would cultivate an new relationship with a guy and not let him know right up front she has a bf. She is not naive so is up to something
>>
>>17357153
Do they exchange pictures? What kinda shit do they talk about?
>>
>>17357153
>some history of 'online promiscuity'
well it isn't history anymore OP but the lead in to more
>>
>>17357051
>>17357153
If my boyfriend was talking to some bitch online and didn't mention he had a girlfriend or told me I, holy crud I would - start crying a lot because that's shady af and just mean :(

Your girlfriend is a shady ho.
>>
>mfw I got on my GF's email to see what was going on
>reading messages about her asking some mexican dude to fuck her in the ass

Jeez, talking about that again just made me really depressed.
>>
>>17357221
>well it isn't history anymore OP
This
>>
Something is definitely up.
>>
What if it just hasn't come up in convo OP?
>>
If her having a bf hasn't come up casually in conversation she's gonna look like a cunt when she tries to insert the fact and it's forced. She's probably excited to have made a new friend and by not bringing up the bf she's showing that the guy she's talking to doesn't mean s anything more than a friend to her. This is coming from a girl who makes a lot of friends on steam and has a bf. If I bring up having a bf and it's not a relevant part of the conversation then I make it seem like the guy is trying to hmu, or I make him feel weird because it seems like I would automatically assume a guy is hitting on me. You'll just have to trust her.
>>
>>17357313
are you retarded? this is some guy you don't even know and you want to protect how he fucking feels? tell the truth, it will make you feel uncomfortable to insert the fact you have a bf and have this new guy bail on you because he had other motives. I make it no secret I'm in a relationship
>>
>>17357308
you are kidding right? women bring up their bf all the time if they want you to know they have one
>>
i think its a bit dodgy, mostly because she hasnt mentioned being in a relationship. tbf though, they could both have no interest in eachother romantically, i have made a few female friends online before and never considered taking it any further. sometimes girls can make really good conservationists. dont know why she doesent just casually mention she is in a relationship though, she could just say something like "my boyfriend likes this guy" or "im seeing my boyfriend later, im so excited". she could literally mention her bf at any time with ease.

girl i am dating sometimes speaking to guys online and it makes me nervous. dont know why girls cant just have other girls as friends. they wouldent like it if i was texting other girls and shit like that.
>>
>>17357529
agree it would be very easy to make a reference to a bf

they talk to the guys for the attention. not referring ever to having a bf is to keep that attention coming, she's available
>>
>>17357493
You're assuming these guys never find out I have a bf. They all know but it's not like it's the first thing I say. My point is that she probably hasn't said it yet because it's not relevant. Not that she should never tell them.
Also yes these are people I've never physically met but I still see them as friends and there's nothing wrong with having respect for other people's feelings you frigid cunt.
>>
>>17357558
on what planet is it disrespectful to an online guy you hardly know to mention you are in a relationship? Actually it is disrespectful to a real guy you call your bf to purposefully not.
>>
>>17357051

How do you know? I presume she doesn't tell you this stuff
>>
he's a backup. probably one of many. heh.
>>
>>17357588

*assume
>>
>>17357590
you are correct anon. men eliminate their bench but women continue to build theirs. your replacement is one of several sitting there waiting for you to make a little mistake
>>
I can't be arsed to trawl the thread and figure out who OP is in the replies, so
>>17357051
>My gf has been talking to another guy online for the past few weeks but has yet to mention she has a bf. Should I be worried or am i being a bitch.

How is she communicating with him?

How often is she talking to him?

What do they discuss?

Does he have a way of directly contacting her e.g. pen pals, phone number?

Is she meeting him in person?

Has she told you that she talks to this guy?

How did you find out?

Does she have a history of cheating that you know of?

Has anything like this happened before?

Please Highlight the questions and click on the post number for your reply OP
>>
>>17357051
Dont be a pussy whipped faggot and drop that bitch. Dont put up with that shit. She is an attention whore and probably likes to lead guys on.
>>
>>17357567
Dude you're so dense. I didn't say it was disrespectful, but there's nothing wrong with considering someone else's feelings. And they're not strangers. They're friends.
>>
>>17357567
And they also do know if I'm in a relationship. What I'm arguing is that just because she hasn't said anything about her bf yet doesn't mean she's up to something. It just isn't relevant yet.
How insecure do you have to be to be afraid of every person of the opposite sex your significant other gets close to.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.