[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll greentext to make it shorter: >met a girl one year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: jfmsu.jpg (22 KB, 371x348) Image search: [Google]
jfmsu.jpg
22 KB, 371x348
I'll greentext to make it shorter:
>met a girl one year ago, let's call her A
>I notice some vibes from her like staring at me often and smiling, touching my arm when we are close, laughing at my jokes
>realize she's really cool and really good looking
>suddenly one day she starts being cold with me, avoids eye contact, acts weird when we talk, refuses to dance with me at some parties
>I feel bad for not having made a move or something before
>I notice she likes some guy who's a mutual friend, let's call him B
>another mutual friend sort of confirms this when he starts teasing her constantly about liking B
>B gets a girlfriend and stops hanging out with us for about 2 months
>A starts becoming friendly with me again, but in a more friendish way not a romantic way
>maybe it's because my dad and A really get along in some charity group they are part of (I can't join it because of college)
>meanwhile I try my luck asking out a friend of A but she's not interested in me
>and I'm still interested in A
>suddenly B breaks up with his girlfriend and advertises how single he is

So where do I stand now? Is it too late to make a move? Or should I rush to ask her out soon just in case she gets into something with B? Besides if I ask her out and get rejected it will be a bit weird considering I've also asked her friend out before like I mentioned.
Anyway, thanks.
>>
Iktf. Long story short: ask her out. You are only playing games mainly with yourself like this.
>>
>>17356970
Thanks
>>
>>17357151
It's another thing to actually do it. I'm in a somewhat same situation right now.. I did ask her in person last weekend but our conversation got interupted and I didn't continue it afterwards ffs.
She is really "cover-up-shy" /timid/reserved. It's really fucking with my head because I can't read her.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.