[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I seem to be surrounded by people (East coast of the US) that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: al_140904_1705.bin.out (2).jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
al_140904_1705.bin.out (2).jpg
98 KB, 640x480
I seem to be surrounded by people (East coast of the US) that don't know how to communicate with their words.

As kids, we generally learn, "If you need help from someone, ask them", right? It's not hard.

But when everyone has a "It's not fair that I should have to ask for help" or a "Words are too personal a manner of communication for me" mentality...I don't know. I don't even need advice, just confirmation from someone that I'm not the only one noticing this, this weird way people communicate.

Example: Roommate mentions hes going to mow the lawn. We split rent evenly, but he has a kid, which feeds this "My fuckin' house" mentality he has. He mows the lawn, and then later, holds it over my head that he did that, as opposed to me having done it, even though never was there a "Hey, can you mow the lawn".

Do yall know what I mean? Whats up with people's egos and shit stopping them from direct communication?
>>
A better way to word the problem:

People are quicker to find something to be a problem to them, relating to someone else, and then operate on that problem with that person before or without ever communicating that there is a problem.

They develop an idea that subtly boosts their own ego in the form of seeing something as a problem, but they never open their mouths to use words to let reality challenge the words, because they would rather hold it in and operate with it.
>>
Op im from brooklyn and we have a saying there.
"Say, im walking here"
>>
>>17356808
dude EXACTLY
>>
Can confirm people are like that.
>>
>>17356808
I don't get it.
>>
>>17356714

ur not wrong. people expect you to cater to them without them telling you whatsup.

>hanging out with friends
>one girl out of no where questions my sexuality in my own home in front of everyone
>'are you bisexual'
>i ask her to get out of my room
>she insists its cuz i have dildos in there
>later she talks about a dream she has about me
>Someone else implied it was a sexdream
>i just walked in from checking on something so ask 'was it a sex dream
>'no'
>later that night she texts me saying that i take my sex jokes too far
>says that sex jokes are okay and she makes em too but i take em too far
>asking for clarificaiton on the sex dream was 'too far'
>but she can question my sexuality and make jokes about dildos all she wants

people are weird. whatever they do they think is perfectly fine but someone else is 'too far'.

and they're like this about EVERYTHING.
>>
That mowing situation is weird. Reminds me of when I was in high school. My sister would make my bed when I wasn't in my room then blame me for "making" her make my bed for me.
>>
>>17356888

my roommate does something like this.

its hot as balls in los angeles, so i wait til night to walk my dog. but my roommate will make a big show of saying 'DOES NOBODY LOVE YOU?' in a condescending cutsie voice to my dog and then take her for a walk for me.

he knows i walk her every night after sunset.
>>
File: shaking mi cabesa.jpg (39 KB, 485x327) Image search: [Google]
shaking mi cabesa.jpg
39 KB, 485x327
>>17356878
>Didn't ask if she wanted to take them farther wth you
Pic related

>>17356714
The funny thing is that I doubt you've told him this yourself.
>>
>>17356921

>didnt ask if she wanted to take them farther with you

what? shes fat and ugly fuck that.
>>
>>17356923
So now you think you're better than her? If that's the case flirting would have been easy. C'mon, who doesn't like making SJWs surrender to D Force?
>>
>>17356947

>so now you think you're better than her

kinda yeah. shes fat and ugly. there is a reason she has no friends.

>flirting would have been easy

unlike you im not desperate for pussy. I'm sure fat ugly chicks are all you can get, but no thank you.
>>
>>17356964
>Flirting = sex
Man you really are dense? Flirting is just fun. It's probably mkre fun when you flirt with a chick and then just up and leave because they normally expect some kind of progression.

Anyways, the original point was to make her feel embarrassed about saying that and you missed an opportunity.

You missed and opportunity to humiliate your enemy.
>>
>>17356997

that owuldnt have humiliated her at all man, it just woulda given her a sense of righteousness in thinking i wanted to bang her.

you're a fuck tard for sure.

>flirting with uggos

im sure thats all you feel capable of approaching but i get enough flirting from actually attractive people, thanks. i dont need to get my jollies off on some woman who is twice my weight.,
>>
>>17357017
Holy shit are you missing the point.

You say that and she gets all bitchy and shit. She'll probably tell your friends at the next get together
>I can't even
And when another friends asks why you hit on her (since she'll totally play this up) you just say you thought you'd have some fun but
(And this is when you look her in the eys and smile)
She's too good for you.

This'll eat her from the inside. It's hilarious.
>>
>>17357040

>implying shes invited to the next get together

what weird world do you live in man.

i did not make a mistake by calling her out on her bitchtitude as opposed to flirting with an ugly chick.

good luck with ur delusional reality.
>>
>>17357057
Delusions give rise to fantasy which give rise to adventure. Have some fun man, the Dark Knight was 8 years ago.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.