[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General life advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 1430680127812.jpg (212 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
1430680127812.jpg
212 KB, 1280x722
ITT: We give each other advice/lessons about things we learned and regretted in our loves
[spoiler]OC encouraged[/spoiler]

>avoid wasting money on objects and try to spend it more on experiences. You don't really need a new iphone, go skydiving or travel instead. Even if the experience is not as good as you thought, deep down you won't regret trying it and you'll have a story to tell

>get out of your comfort-zone every change you get. My biggest regrets are not doing things because I thought I was going to be slightly uncomfortable. Now I say yes to any new experience I can get. It's only hard saying yes the first time, I promise

>don't be too hard on yourself. we all have screwed up something big time with such a stupid little thing, but shit happens to everybody. learn your lesson and next time you won't do the same thing. there are people that lose everything and have to build their lives from scratch. the only mistake too big to recover from is death

>make friends, go drink and party with them, stop thinking you're too good too hang with people. you'll lose precious social skills that you could learn when you're young that are much harder to pick up when you're older. you don't need to get drunk every time and you can be a good student and still go drinking with your friends from time to time. you'll regret it if you don't

>stop isolating yourself because you think people don't like you. there are hundreds of people around you that would enjoy your company no matter how weird you think you are

>stop focusing on the things you can't change about yourself, it's a waste of time and won't help you in any way. you can't change your height, your dick size or your face, but you can take care of your body, eat healthy, go to the gym, take care of your skin and hair etc. focus on those things instead and fix them if you're not happy with them

please feel free to contribute
>>
File: 1465386907321.png (404 KB, 1873x1713) Image search: [Google]
1465386907321.png
404 KB, 1873x1713
>>
one thing i would say is engage in your own personal art. write, draw, play. whatever it is. you'll learn more about yourself then doing anything else. not to throw shade at any other paths to self realization.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.