[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anxiety problems.. Help!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I feel all fucked up. I'm on a solo vacation in the Caribbean, and anxiety is screwing me over. I haven't felt like doing anything, and I'm having a hard time eating. My stomach just feels all flustered. I feel hungry, but as soon as I start eating, I get the sensation of being full and it seems like my throat doesn't want to cooperate and swallow the food.

I really need advice.. The point of this vacation was to get away and just RELAX. but even sitting here, right on the beach at this moment (pic related) I don't feel relaxed. I feel nervous and anxious.

Help!
>>
Plantains up the bottom over
And
Over
And over
Hard
It will sooth your soul
>>
>>17356282

no..

I'm looking for real advice anon, I feel awful. :(
>>
>>17356278
What're you nervous about, what'd you take this vacation to get away from?

I'm about to be on vacation myself, and know I'm going to be freaking out the whole time because I worry about my business and not being there to handle whatever could possibly go wrong with me not being there for an entire week.
>>
>>17356278
Try and make friendly with people there (locals or other people) say little jokes or thank you

Meditate!

Take advantage of the free exercise programs, or swim in the ocean (work out swim)

Eat healthy food. (Easier on the gut.) like salad and juice

Also the sun has vit d! Get that!
>>
You're lonely. You came when there was something more beneficial to have done instead. Don't force yourself outside, spend a long time sleeping and try to meet some new people. Go to some local public events, go shopping for the sake of it. Ask about.
>>
You've come to Jamaica to eat Jamaican food, remember. Take advantage of their mostly healthy cuisine
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>17356451

>why are you nervous?

I don't know, there is no reason for it. I've been feeling like shit since I got to the airport yesterday. I started feeling sick while eating my meal on the plane, which doesn't make sense because I'm not scared of flying. And then my stomach just feels flustered.

>>17356481

I just walked across the beach to a pavilion and have been talking to a older local guy for the past hour or so, he's pretty cool. I do feel a bit more relaxed now. But I'm worried I won't be able to eat next time I try to get food

>>17356494

>you're lonely, you came when there was more beneficial stuff to do instead

If I didn't come here, I would just spend the next 3 days watching Discovery And Travel channel...
>>
OP here with update.

After talking with the cool dude, I ended up walking along the beach and took a cab into town, wondered around for a while. Got some fraud stuff fixed with my credit card, and helped a this cool taxi cab driver track down his lost phone across the island. He gave me a free ride back to my hotel
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.