[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work for 6 hours a day 3 days a week >work is a one minute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1466980547604.png (148 KB, 645x772) Image search: [Google]
1466980547604.png
148 KB, 645x772
>work for 6 hours a day 3 days a week
>work is a one minute walk away from house
>still feel like work ruins my week and limits my time too much
>count down the 4 days of freedom with dread
>feel like I can do barely anything on work days

Am I exceptionally lazy or just a non-brainwashed wagie?
>>
Are you black?
>>
>>17356265

No
>>
>>17356263
the latter. What is the nature of your work?
>>
>>17356292

Brainless retail stuff.

I graduated with a stem degree and am unironically smart but lazy
>>
>>17356296
Figures. Your job is retarded and a braindead monkey could do it (fellow retail fag here).

You hate doing boring repetitive tasks like most people. I'd say that's pretty much normal.

See article linked if you want to learn why you have this shitty job
http://strikemag.org/bullshit-jobs/
>>
>>17356301

I've read that before and kind of agree but even the "moving society forward" jobs seem pointless to me. We all know there's no end game.

For example becoming a teacher straight after university is like being part of a ponzi scheme
>>
i feel the same. but my boss and my coworkers are shit so i am not surprised i feel this way, probably normal.
>>
>>17356321
Well maybe, but I think the point was that bullshit jobs like hours could be removed completely and every would have to work less on the jobs that are necessary for society to function

Also how could you have read that before?
>>
>>17356321
also here's another one that argues for the abolition of work in general.

http://libcom.org/library/abolition-work-bob-black
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.