[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello /adv/ i will make this short, if you want more info, just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
hello /adv/
i will make this short, if you want more info, just ask.
i had a girlfriend, she was madly in love with me, but I broke up with her because she had some major psychological problems.
we met up at a festival after we had broken up, and we kissed. didn't talk about it or anything.
then we hang out the next day, she is on mdma, and when i'm sittin down to figure some stuff out, she talks with a dude, and ends up kissing him, with me standing right next to her.
i walk away, she runs after me and starts crying and everything, says she is sorry.
now, this girl was actually in love with me, she had a tattoo exactly like mine made after we broke up, and her friends have been talking to me after we broke up and told me shit.
so, if she actually likes me, and she just fucked up because she was mdma, should I forgive her?
or should I stand my ground, because I feel thoroughly backstabbed.
please help, I can't get this out of my mind
>>
She sounds majorly fucked up and will fuck your life up. 99% chance you will get a new girl with the next 2 yrs...and even the 1% chance of being forever alone is actually the ticket to happiness your older self would recommend, but easily better than a loonie tune
>>
It was a kiss, not like she fucked him. And yall werent even dating when she did that you asshol-ahem, sorry, my inner feminism was coming out of me.

Forgive her and enjoy the time with her until a real major fuck up happens OP. She likes you and you like her, enjoy it together.
>>
>>17356273
Yeah, we weren't together. I realize. Still, there exists somewhat of a stigma kissing some random dude right in front of me, after we had kissed for the first time in 4 months.
I mean, we were cuddling and everything, had slept together the entire night, with her in my arms, and then when we woke up, we kissed.
You feel me? It's not like we were drunk as fuck and just kissed to some shitty music, it was a heartfelt moment.

It'd be the bigger thing to forgive her, but I can't stop seeing that shit - obviously I realize she has had other guys after we broke up, and I've had other girls, but something about bringing it so close to me AFTER we had kissed, fucks me up.

>>17356272
This is what I'm thinking. Thing is, I could just "get" her back and I wouldn't have to suffer, but maybe I'll suffer more in the long run if I keep it going.
>>
bump :(
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.