[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long to wait before asking a girl to be your girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1465471928854.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465471928854.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
I've been on 2 dates with this girl now over the course of 3-4 weeks(long distance until September). Things have gone very well both times, we get along and talk really well 2nd base on the 2nd date.

It feels early but I don't want her to think I'm just trying to get my dick wet. Should I do it next date or just wait longer and keep seeing her every couple weeks or so. Waiting longer would also put us closer to September too when we wont be LDR anymore.
>>
>>17355918
Just wait

When you get older these things generally become unsaid
>>
>>17355918
i would say wait. im in a similar situation but i fucked the girl straight away. It made things move too fast, and we almost stopped dating.
>>
>>17355918
If I were you I would wait 3 months before even considering calling her a gf
>>
Tell her what you told us. Ask her if having sex would make her think that you're only trying to get your dick wet. Yes, it is something you can ask. A relationship is about compatibility and it is possible that you are compatible both emotionally and sexually, it is possible to have sex early and still pursue interest in each other. You just need to communicate properly. Ask her how she feels about it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.