[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you tell the differences of someone disliking you / disliking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_20556-s4dTtBy1018962334.jpg (86 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20556-s4dTtBy1018962334.jpg
86 KB, 384x313
How can you tell the differences of someone disliking you / disliking talking to you, not being very talkative, or legitimately feeling untalkative?

Not really being able to tell triggers my paranoia.
>>
Austism / asperbergers
You need a therapist, kinda like a body language etc coach
>>
It's all about context, but sometimes you can just try asking them. There are people out there that think it's too rude to outright say they just don't like you or just don't want to talk, but will jump at the chance to admit it if asked directly because they actually really want you to know the truth.
>>
>>17355771

I'm sorry, I should have mentioned it's more through textual communication (chats, etc.)
>>
>>17355773

I've asked before and they say that I don't bother them or anything. I've always picked up short conversation as either dislike or poor mood though.
>>
>>17355762
You are right that what seems from the outside like unfriendliness might be something else - being wrapped up in his own troubles, being absent-minded, or (and this is very common) just being shy.

If you want to be friendly, all you really can do is try to be friendly, and don't give up until he openly says "leave me alone." (And then apologize and leave him alone.)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.