[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you guys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 1280x720
Here's how you guys helped me back in 2014 meet the love of my life. Thank you, thank all of you so much.
>>
>>17355576
If you really wanted to thank us, we would be looking at her bare chesticles, timestamped, and covered in your baby-batter splatter.

It isn't too late to correct this...
>>
Despite speculation, there is good from 4chan.
Been here since 2006. The site has shaped and defined me in many ways, most for the better. I wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for the anons here.
>>
It happens. Congrats. I also met a girl on 4chan and we dated for a few months.
>>
>>17355590
Oldfag, why have you stayed? To my understanding, all the others grew out of imageboards or moved to different chans
>>
>dating a nigger
>>
>>17355702
>being a cuck who writes shit like that then leaves the thread because he's epic racist man
>>
>>17355709
U mad
>>
>>17355709
I'm just saying nigs gonna nig. Dating an ape doesn't make you look progressive. Actually more the opposite lol
>>
>>17355725
I'm really not mad lmaoooooo
>>17355716
And nobody's an ape here, she's a smart beautiful girl, she's smarter than me and she has goals in life and if you actually watched the video were gonna be going to college together :)
>>
>>17355576
Well, best of luck to you two then. If it means anything, I met my gf over 4chan and it's going great. Hope you two are happy as well.
>>
>>17355767
Are you fucking autist? There is no video
>>
>>17355576
Congrats. Can you tell us how ?
>>
>>17355893
This.
>>
>>17355576
How do you even find a girlfriend on 4chan?

There are only males here.
>>
>>17355914
Whats a "girl"?
>>
>>17355924
Guy IRL.
>>
>>17355586
This is a blue board you thirsty beta fuck
>>
>>17355914
Adv, soc, ic and cgl are full of women dood, we just can't self identify on mostly make boards (say anything that eludes to being female ) without 'tits or gtfo'
>>
File: V__5D45.jpg (144 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
V__5D45.jpg
144 KB, 577x1024
>>17355933
Alright, according there are "real" girls on these boards.
Would anyone with sense share private info on a public website?
>>
>>17355893
l m a o VIDEO HERE GUYS
youtu.be/1tkLxtxbv3Q
>>
>>17355576
>2 years

Don't worry anon, there's still plenty of time for it all to go downhill. Enjoy while it lasts.
>>
>>17355576
I strive to be you
>>
>>17355931
>he doesn't know how to cross post
>he isn't aware of TITS OR GTFO

Look at the newfriend, look at him and laugh.
>>
All this site did was
>1) make me more racist than I already was (and I was pretty racist).
>2) change me from only slightly two-faced to unimaginably two-faced
>>
>>17355924
A man with long hair.
>>
>>17355927
Kek.
>>
>>17356856
>>>/b/
Back to your containment board you underage piece of shit.
>>
>>17355996
>what are throwaway email accounts
>what are dummy skype accounts
>what are literally any way to communicate to another person without handing them personal information

You must suck at the internet.
>>
>>17355590
I agree. I've been here since 08 and it has had a huge part in shaping who I've become, though I would never admit it in any biography. From being an idiot on /b/ to getting /fit/, /trv/elling the world and becoming /lit/erate. Even /pol/ helped me empathize with the minds of people I could not before understand. At a certain point you have to see past the vulgar grime of 4chan it's true nature - men and women communicating themselves honestly, unburdened of identity. Trolling is just the surface. I learned more about myself over the years than I did about anything on this site, but the chans definitely helped light the path. The threads I chose to view and post in reflected to me my own interests, my own thoughts. Each post was a sentence in a log story I would write myself, and no one but me saw the evolution of my understanding but me.

I would like to also thank 4chan, for its part as a tool to help me understand myself.
>>
>>17355696
True oldfags are still lurking. We just don't advertise it. I've been around since 2007 and have seen then the ever changing faggotry of anonymous. We just work normal jobs, shitpost, saber rattle from time to time. It's nice to see some good shit come from this autismo shithole, though
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.