[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so say what you want but I need your help /adv/. so my parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: KickedOut650.jpg (87 KB, 650x497) Image search: [Google]
KickedOut650.jpg
87 KB, 650x497
so say what you want but I need your help /adv/. so my parents are wanting to kick me out due to something completely fucking stupid. its either I stay in the house 24/7 no friends or any social life. or move out for good (im 22 btw) they are making me choose between me being with my boyfriend or at least being able to see him or never see him again and stay home do too stupid over exaggerated drama between us and my parents. me and my parents have a family business and I work from home and I will be losing my job then as well....should I just go? cause I love my boyfriend
>>
we need more details about the issue with your parents
>>
>>17355506
You're screwed.
Losing job = bad.

You could go on a white strike, tho.
Stop working for them, and just mooch until they get fed up and either relent or kick you out.
In the mean time, check if they legally can kick you out, you might have more rights than you think - and since this would be war, you'll use all of them.
>>
>>17355720
The other good option, since you're 22, would be to get a decent job and move out.
Could you do that?
>>
>>17355506
You're 22. At what age do you plan to become a grown-up?
>>
>>17355506
Are they asking you to devote yourself 100% to the family business or something?
>>
>>17355506
At 22yrs old you should be taking the reins with your own life. Do you plan on working with your parents for the rest of your days? If not then you should be starting to look for work.
Have a backbone and don't allow your parents to dictate what you choose to do with your time, their controlling nature will get worse with each boy you bring home unless you stand your ground now.
Let them know that it's fucked up to hold a job and home over your head over them disagreeing with whom you choose to date and that at this point in your life it's none of their business.
They'll always be your parents, so they'll always look at you as being THEIR child, as if you're their personal property. Once you move out their attitude will most likely change, as long as you don't ask them for money and don't inform them of every single fight you and your boyfriend get into.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.