[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen to my woes, /adv/. I'm retarded, autistic, and stupid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 384x384
Listen to my woes, /adv/. I'm retarded, autistic, and stupid. And I'll never be like those people with clean faces and non-oily skin. I'm fat, I mean I'm not overweight, but my belly is. I've started doing situps and pushups everyday, and yes, they've been improving me. But honestly I just don't know if it's worth it, because of what I am in the first place. Someone with inferior genes, a very cringy past, and overall not a good person. I've always thought about having kids, but I'm having second thoughts, now that I've thought about my inferiority. I'm not going to create somebody, inherit them my shit, and go through what I did. I'm thinking of ending the gene pool. Not reproducing. What do you think about this whole thing?
>>
>>17355375
>>17355375
Do you have the ability to better yourself? To at least partially mend the parts of you that you feel are broken or distorted from what they should be?
>>
>>17355375

if its that big an issue when the time comes, than adopt.

but ewre not that different. i had horible volcanic blistering acne well into adulthood. skin fucked up, five foot six, the most unfortunate hairline in the world, and definitely not fat, but yeah, its all centered on my fucking belly.

you can make yourself more attractive. there is something beautiful about those who work hard on themselves. not just in vain pursuits, but in all.

but adopting just cuz you have mildly bad issues is kinda dumb, yeh?

fix your body, fix your mind, and fix your soul.
>>
Mainly, I want to fix my soul and body. It's not purely about looks. I thought about adopting, of course. But it doesn't feel the same, you know? To have an offspring of your own or to have something you call a child of yours.
>>
>>17355389
Yeah, at the least I'm doing those situps and pushups. I keep striving to be a better person.
>>
>>17355443

>but it doesn't feel the same, you know?

no, i dont. Gotta say I love my adopted son just as much as I love my biological daughter.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.