[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Family friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: pepe with hand on head.png (13 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
pepe with hand on head.png
13 KB, 128x128
Okay /adv/ it's my fathers birthday this weekend, and he wants to go camping which is fine and all, but some family friends are coming with us. Here's the problem, their daughter is really fucking hot, and I've always wanted to fuck her. But we've known these friends for like 15 years. And I got really close to fucking her a couple months ago when we were both high. inb4 dude weed. But anyways /adv/ what do I do?

tl;dr: I want to fuck a family friend, but it might fuck things up between both families. What do?
>>
>>17355333

dont fuck her
>>
>>17355333
Why would it fuck this up between your families, Romeo?
>>
>>17355342
*things
>>
>>17355342

I just think that it would not go over well. What do I do anon?
>>
>>17355338

Have you had experience with this type of stuff before anon?
>>
>>17355354
Well, really, you've got two choices;
>1. Make a move
>2. Do nothing

Option one, you've already been close to fucking her before, and if you think you can get, take a try. It really can't hurt. It's not like the two of you are going to fuck, then go to your parents and hers, and say "Mom, Dad, we just had sex with each other. I hope this doesn't complicate anything."
Unless there's a moral or ethical reason for you not wanting to try to get a chance at her, I'd say have at it.

Option two, well... you know where that goes.
>>
>>17355721

You're right man.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.