[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We wanted to try something wild
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: May19_36.jpg (215 KB, 1248x960) Image search: [Google]
May19_36.jpg
215 KB, 1248x960
We are a young married couple that have been together since we were 15 and were each others first and only. We have a pretty good sex life but had been wanting to try new and wild things together. We have made videos and even posted one on a site just to see reactions from others. After doing that we had looked into actually doing a adult film professionally. We had looked into it and found a well known agency in Burbank that welcomed couples so made a appointment with them. We had done more than we actually talked about doing and was definitely alot different than we thought it would be but had fun doing it. I think after we did it tho the fear of someone we know seeing it or family finding out about it kicked in. Not sure if it was a good idea but would like other people's opinions or thoughts on it.
>>
Problem is always "what happens when you break up" because once you post it on the web, it won't ever go down. Honestly I say do it if you two are that comfortable with each other but just understand that people you may know might stumble across it...
>>
Was it Desperate Amateurs? They make some good vids.

Honestly though, if the two of you had fun and the sex is tender and loving on camera and this gets across, why would you fear anything from anyone? You're married. It's not like it makes the two of you diseased whores.
>>
>>17355278
i think it was a good idea seeing how you two enjoyed the experience

we all want to hide parts of ourselves and what we do from the people who may hurt us for sharing them,
but being brave and confident in who you are is a part of what makes you a strong and secure person

so i invite you to have confrontation about your video
it'll be a learning experience in a lot of ways for everyone involved
and learning is good
>>
>>17355278
Get your shirts tailored
>>
>>17355278
My husband and I did it but then began a slippery slope. I was contacted, independent of him, by another agency. Unknown to him I met with them several times and finally agreed to do a short scene, similar to the one in our amateur film, which I did with a guy I met 5 minutes before the scene. After they immediately asked for me to do another for the same flick since I was there and another girl did not show. I had sex with 3 different men that day and an emotional wreck since. I'm not so sure the agency was even legitimate because I have never seen the video anywhere. While that would be best for me, I'm depressed and struggling with my decision to do this in the first place. My husband has no idea and keeps asking if I want to do another amateur shot with him and the same agency.
>>
File: 91865.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
91865.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>17356257
Nice.
>>
>>17356257
Wow, you're the fucking worst person I've come across today. One of those rare creatures that takes something fun and risky and turns it gross and disgusting. I don't know you, but i legitimately hope and pray that you get cancer.

I mean it.
>>
>>17355278
Look, the rule for virgins applies to you as well:

You do what you're comfortable with, and you don't do what you're not comfortable with.

You don't have to rationalize or explain or justify a vague feeling. If either one of you isn't 100% happy with anything, you don't do it.
>>
>>17356405
I'm hating myself too and have no excuse for doing this. I admit when they contacted me and gave the the reasons I should do it I was flattered. Right up till I met the first guy my head hadn't processed what I agreed to do and during the act I tried to ignore him but my body obviously didn't and why they asked me to do it again. At that point I just went along in a daze and cried uncontrollably as I cleaned up and dressed for the drive home. I used excuses for two weeks after to avoid being intimate with my husband. Please don't wish cancer on me or anyone. I thought if I could get this out I would feel better. Hasn't worked.
>>
>>17356962
You did because you're a whore, just that.
>my head hadn't processed
>lol let's fuck
Jimmies status:
[ ] not rustled
[x] rustled

The guy wish you cancer. I think this isn't good.
A car crash, then hospital waiting for months to a painfull and slowly death it's what you deserve, ma'am.
>>
How do young people get so fucked up these days?
>>
>>17356405
>>17357068
You guys are being trolled. Stop falling for it!!
>>
>>17356962
You're a terrible person because of what you did. However, you're also a good example of what can happen. To use the other anon's words - fun/risky can turn gross/disgusting very quickly. It's like doing coke, or killing a small animal - all in the same vein, really
>>
>>17357130
>killing a small animal

If killing a small animal is your idea of fun you are a worse person than she is.
>>
>>17357130
>fun/risky can turn gross/disgusting very quickly
it can and did for me. a combination of flattery, excitement, a little money flashed and I kept saying yes at each stage. Had it been presented like it happened up front I believe I would have said no. As it happened it was hey you want to talk and I agreed, want to talk again, I agreed, want to try it but will be tastefully but professionally done but with a guy not your husband, ok, then oh we're in a bind, you were awesome so a yes and another yes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.