[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I delete my folder which contains many subfolders of images
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Should I delete my folder which contains many subfolders of images of girls I consider cute? They are usually either celebrities or girls I know in person. I use them to aid my imagination in fapping to them and I get off on how creepy it is to have the images.
>>
Lock the folder

Keep it unless you are doing nofap. Nothing wrong with it.
>>
Is it on your phone or pc?
>>
>>17355280
PC.
>>
If it's private pc keep it just rename it to something less conspicuous like system number whatever.
>>
>>17355276
Why should you? its your computer and your business. you probably wouldn't want people to know about the pics of girls you know just because that's embarrassing, but there's nothing morally wrong with it. you have the right to privacy, so nobody needs to look at your computer if you don't want them to
>>
>>17355276

Yes. It will force you to get a life.
>>
Zip it and encrypt it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.