[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met this girl on Monday, a mutual friend introduced us and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-10-15h28m29s741.png (598 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-10-15h28m29s741.png
598 KB, 1280x738
I met this girl on Monday, a mutual friend introduced us and we went for coffee and what not. I really liked her and I added her on fb and we've been talking since. The thing is, I'd like to invite her on a date or something like that, but I'm not sure how to do it.
I had thought of something like "hey, I really enjoyed that last time, would you like to hang out X day?" but I'm not sure that'll do it.
Any tips? I'm not very good dealing with women/people in general
>>
I am heading t "insert location for a date" you should come. Don't ask her to come, tell her to come and if she says no, then move on.
>>
"I enjoyed going out for coffee, can I take you out to dinner some time?"
>>
>>17355240
As a girl, I don't understand this approach. What if I happen to be busy that day, for example? Also the "you should come" part doesn't make it sound like a date at all, that's the sort of thing I'd expect to hear from a friend asking me if I want to come along to something they're going to. It's not datey at all
>>
File: 1468002070403.jpg (659 KB, 1392x720) Image search: [Google]
1468002070403.jpg
659 KB, 1392x720
>>17355239

Hey i was wondering if you weren't busy if you would like to do something just me and you. It's all about confidence op. And when you say it said it woth a slight smirk. Not a full blown smile just a slight one.
>>
>>17355250

Never take a what women says seriously, honestly what you just typed is utter drivel.
>>
>and what not
I really hate this expression. Makes it sound like the speaker doesn't care about the message or maybe doesn't even know what they're talking about themselves. Not inspiring for the audience to care.
>>
>>17355250
Beep boop, I wish to take you, human of the female gender, to a location commonly associated with the mating rituals of your species in order to further my study homo sapien reproduction. Do you accept? beep boop
>>
>>17355252
This is pretty good. Not to weak not to strong.
>>
>>17355281
Kek
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.