[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mother is going to die poor and lonely, that makes me sad...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 1465243839362.png (172 KB, 403x303) Image search: [Google]
1465243839362.png
172 KB, 403x303
>Father ruined our lives
>Molested my sister
>I was molested by a baby sitter
>My mother has nothing
>Her brother, my uncle, rubbed it in her face, saying "Your going to be poor and your life has been for nothing"
>Mother never told me this, she breaks down crying
>She tells me how much she regrets her life
>I resent ever being born
>I wish I was wealthy, I am just some poor young man trying to get back into college
>I wish I was dead...
>She is tech. homeless at the moment, not having a home but staying with some lady that the preacher at the church hooked up with to let her stay there.
>>
>>17355078
Poor, yes that's very but that alone won't make her life shitty. Lonely, that's really bad but why would she be? Your brother and uncle sound like dicks but there is you, why can't you spend your off college time with her? What about your sis? That shit is worth more than any money she could possibly ever have.
>>
File: 1467762225704.jpg (61 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
1467762225704.jpg
61 KB, 250x375
>>17355117

I try to spend a lot of time with her, but i get really depressed and I am kinda a social outkast, shut-in, I just don't like to go out in public. My sister lives in another state trying to overcome her own drug addiction, while I was just laid off, hyper depressed and figuring out what to do next.
>>
File: 1467836520754.jpg (164 KB, 634x594) Image search: [Google]
1467836520754.jpg
164 KB, 634x594
>>17355217
>>17355117

But for the most part, when I can, I do.
>>
I'm sorry to hear that OP. My best advice is to work hard in school and land a well paying job. Do you have any other family or trustworthy friends that can help?
>>
File: 1468173559007.jpg (675 KB, 1280x1987) Image search: [Google]
1468173559007.jpg
675 KB, 1280x1987
>>17355226

No, my friends are half across the US, and all they do is smoke pot, and play Yu-Gi-Oh in their damn mid 20's.

My family on both sides are bastards, my uncles and aunts on my mother's side are hyper religious and hyper assholes, they are basically all like my uncle, uncaring and righteous in their own minds.

My father's side, my aunt is a lesbo. who is a recluse but very well off, my uncle, has some kind of crippling ailment, I forget the name, MS I think. My grandfather is manipulated by my step-grandmother who is siphoning my inheritance to her already wealthy grandchildren.

I have no friends or family I can fall back on, only, sadly enough, my pedo. father who has been rehabilitated, but really messed up, had taken me in and given me more than anyother family member. My cousins even got in on it, back a few yrs. ago, I was going to join the Navy and was finishing up my last math class to get my associates while working at the time. One of them came up to me and told me none of them respected me because I wasn't doing enough with my life, guess military and education to them isn't enough... which it makes me feel like shit, makes me wish i was never born, so that my mother could have had a happy life without my father or us kids later messed up...
>>
>>17355078
Continue seeing her and work hard git gud and make her proud. Also go and beat the living crap out of your uncle's face while you're at it.
>>
File: 1468081516552.jpg (383 KB, 1800x889) Image search: [Google]
1468081516552.jpg
383 KB, 1800x889
>>17355259

I'd do worse if my religion didn't deny me it. (inb4 religious bs)

I hate him, I hate them all, I am filled with such conflicting, toxic feelings, I hate them all, and I wish I could rescue my mother and my sister... I really wish I could, but I am poor and I contemplate suicide daily, when I wake up, I think of wanting to die, before I go to bed, I think of wanting to die, I have no hope, only despair ad depression
>>
>>17355273
What do you mean it's preventing you from beating him up? Fuck it just do it, Put on a balaclava and beat his ass up one night, he clearly deserves it.
Also, call a suicide prevention line or something, Your mom would be very sad if you kys ofc.
Just focus on getting a decent job that you like doing, and not hating life that much ( or at least not visibly ), I bet that'd make her happier.
>>
>>17355217
>I try to spend a lot of time with her
That's what counts the most, anon. Also when you can't be physically there, could you drop her a call? Doubt the lady she lives with would mind. Also cards and snail mail are options too, doesn't have to be anything fancy. Any gesture that somebody cares about you is fucking great.

Also how is the lady herself? Perhaps your mom will develop a friendship with her.

>One of them came up to me and told me none of them respected me because I wasn't doing enough with my life, guess military and education to them isn't enough
Screw them. Doubt any of them were through as many shitty situations as you was/are. I barely know a thing about you but somehow keeping it together with so much shit going on is pretty impressive.

>which it makes me feel like shit, makes me wish i was never born, so that my mother could have had a happy life without my father or us kids later messed up...
If anybody messed it up it was him, and not you and nobody knows how her life would be without you, maybe it would be even worse. At least she has somebody who cares about her while he has tons of own shit to deal with now. You sound like a great son to have, mate.

>>17355309
>What do you mean it's preventing you from beating him up? Fuck it just do it, Put on a balaclava and beat his ass up one night, he clearly deserves it.
While he does deserve it, that shit wouldn't do OP any good beyond short satisfaction. Focusing on improving his own life and in turn life for his mom would do much more good for the people who matter, the shitty father isn't worth his time.
>>
>>17355078
Does it make you sad enough to do something about it?
To take her in, and support her?

My mother is in a similar condition, but she abused my sister and me, IDGAF.
It makes you sad, maybe she was good to you.
>>
>>17355078

Just be there for her often and comfort her. Stay in touch regularly. Make something of yourself and get an income. Take care of her. Sorry about it all OP I hope for the best for you and your family.
>>
File: Other People's Emotions.jpg (711 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
Other People's Emotions.jpg
711 KB, 2048x2048
Most of the world is poor. Most of us have had bad things happen along the way.

You can still be happy, though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.