[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was i cheated on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Prior to me dating my very recent ex, she had a one night stand with a close friend of mine. It was a long time ago, and we dated for a long time, while we still hung out with the guy she slept with.

I did trust the guy, he was a close friend before we knew her, and i trusted her too, but we broke up recently and ive been developed the feeling that something may have been going on between them and might still be.

I dont really have any proof though. Am i being paranoid? Is their a way to find out for sure? I need to know if i can trust my friend
>>
>>17355007
your intuition, for whatever reason prompting it, can shed light on who you are

you can't know what you are besides unsure unless you inquire about it
and that knowledge is important to have about yourself--so i would be upfront and honest with either your friend or your ex about your concerns
it is natural to have concerns like these, so do not be guilted into feeling strange or wrong for having them

just be honest with yourself and them about what you want to know
so you can learn better about yourself and grow as a person
>>
What the fuck do you want us to say? Maybe she still fucks him, maybe she fucks someone else. You gave next to no context (no a "feeling" doesn't count), how can we know?
Anyway if she's your ex, why would you care anyway? It's done, let the bitch go, find another one, get dumped again and repeat. Life goes on.
>>
>>17355137
I dont care about her, but obviously i would find it difficult to be friends with someone if they were fucking my girl behind my back.

>>17355132
Im afraid he'll just shy away from the question or lie about it and start to cover his tracks. I know there isn't many better solutions than this though.
>>
>>17355156
you have to be comfortable with putting your trust in a potentially untrustworthy person

if you can't, then your issue with the situation may turn unhealthy and obsessive

whatever his answer, you should make peace with the problem
because if you aren't satisfied with his answer then your problem stems from a different source
>>
>>17355173
I suppose i better have an awkward conversation. Thanks for your help.
>>
>>17355191
good luck
just be honest with yourself and whatever conclusion you'll come to will be to your benefit

it's often a hard path but it's the best for you
like eating healthy
your relationships are the same
>>
How the fuck are we supposed to know? And do you really think they're going to tell the truth if you ask them if she cheated on you?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.