[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone WAKE. ME. THE. FUCK. UP!!!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: csader_SURPRISE.png (465 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
csader_SURPRISE.png
465 KB, 600x600
I am convinced I am living in some sort of bizzaro fucking nightmare.

I have been running experiments on okcupid. Not using fake pictures. I message a INCREDIBLY average woman. I know she is average because I can see her attractiveness score and I can see when her account was made.

She had a FULL inbox. Her account was created about 2 weeks ago. I then messaged a obese woman and got a response within 10 minutes. 10 FUCKING MINUTES.

I repeated this for over 200 women on okcupid. Guess how many average women responded? 20.

TWENTY

Guess how many below average women responded? 75.

Of the rest of the total, they were no response or full inbox.

What the fuck is this nightmare man? Why the fuck are average women so full of themselves? Is their ego so through the fucking roof that they don't even realize they are just one step above dog shit?

These women think their cunts are made of solid gold. This is why I don't like ego boosts. It makes people think they are worth more than they are. FUCK THAT.

What is this fucking nightmare?
>>
>>17354922
So you're mad because average girls aren't desparete to jump on your dick. They are the "average" women, what did you expect?
>>
>>17354922
I've never seen anyone play the field and come away happy.

Like, if your goal in life is to have a relationship, you're only going to attract other people who's only goal in life is to have a relationship. Then you'll just be living this weird farce together while constantly posting on social media about how you have a relationship.

You're either lucky enough to accidentally meet someone who you have chemistry with, or you settle for being alone for a while. You can't force romance where there isn't any.
>>
>>17354922
I could be as much of a pig as you are and say that of course the below averages replied because they probably don't get many messages, but I think the problem is you're a cunt labelling women based on their looks and you'd be lucky to even get a fucking reply comment on 4chan (I guess you're lucky today).
>>
>>17354922

Imagine if you will that girls are programmers

and dudes are businesses.

dudes need to hire girls. so while a girl may be rated average, she knows she can do better than 5 dollars an hour, because there are enough businesses willing to take her.
>>
>>17354922
they have dating on easy mode. They do not have to try and have the luxury to be choosy.
>>
File: 1394410775751.gif (983 KB, 250x197) Image search: [Google]
1394410775751.gif
983 KB, 250x197
>>17354922

>These women think their cunts are made of solid gold.

So these girls are full of themselves because they aren't interested in you? You view them as "one step above dog shit" and they're now inferior because they have more self esteem than you think they should?

You couldn't be a bigger fucking man-child if you tried. Maybe women avoid you because you're an entitled piece of shit and they can smell your shitty personality from 100 yards away. Just a thought.
>>
>>17354922
>I am convinced I am living in some sort of bizzaro fucking nightmare.
Damn, this must be some serious shit, poor anon...

>I have been running experiments on okcupid.
Oh. OH. Is this the r9k episode?

>She had a FULL inbox. Her account was created about 2 weeks ago. I then messaged a obese woman and got a response within 10 minutes. 10 FUCKING MINUTES.
Okay, this is going to be longer than expected. Will he complain about desperate fat bitches? Normal girls getting attention? Both?

>I repeated this for over 200 women on okcupid. Guess how many average women responded? 20.
W-what is this shit even about...

>Guess how many below average women responded? 75.
Something about fat bitches chasing him? Maybe this will be fun after all!?

>Why the fuck are average women so full of themselves?
Here we go again.

>These women think their cunts are made of solid gold. This is why I don't like ego boosts. It makes people think they are worth more than they are. FUCK THAT.
Is he talking to himself? AM I TALKING TO MYSELF?

>What is this fucking nightmare?
That's what I wanted to find out too! Apparently some loser has nothing going on in his life, so he runs experiments on some dating site, nobody normal was interested in him and that's somehow the fault of the non interested party and not him. Also fat chicks respond fast. Will he ever wake up and realize that below average people don't attract average people?
>>
>>17354922
The problem is that you are looking for average women, and not above-average women
>>
>>17354922
>average
>one step above dog shit
You have some fucked up world views, opie. The nightmare you're living in is of your own making.
>>
File: This_kills_the_anon.png (83 KB, 1050x500) Image search: [Google]
This_kills_the_anon.png
83 KB, 1050x500
>>17354922
What actually decides average? Attractiveness is mostly subjective (with a few exceptions of course, if you're horribly deformed you're universally unattractive). So a 5/10 in your book or even the website's rating scale may be a 7/10 for someone else.

Pic sorta related
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.