[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In /aco/ we have something called "Drawthreads" where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: foucault01.jpg (174 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
foucault01.jpg
174 KB, 500x476
In /aco/ we have something called "Drawthreads" where you make requests to someone else draw it, something like "Requesting "X" character from "Y" cartoon doing "Z" action".

The problem is this: my requests is always deleted by a jerk janitor, even when my requests never broke the rules.

What I can do? Any email where I can report this bad moderation?
>>
>>17354814
What requests did you make.
>>
Uh, that's not a draw thread. It's not poor moderation to delete it because that's a request thread, which should be in /r/. That's why it's getting deleted, that's no different than going over to /h/ and posting one picture and asking for more. You aren't adding any content or valuable discussion.

Btw every "draw thread" that I've seen is started by the artist, saying that they will draw things that anons ask for, and those stay because again they are adding valuable content.

TLDR: Your "draw thread" belongs in /r/, so post it there.
>>
Or I guess /wsr/ on the tiny minuscule chance that it's something normal and not "i wanna picture of my fursona raping sasuke's butthole" or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>17354819
>>17354859
>>17354885

Thread:
>>>/aco/706579

Just see the request >>708708 and tell me if deserve be ldeleted.
>>
>>17354939
>Genuinely autistic bullshit
>Literally uses the name /r/
>People making fun of you and referencing some shitty dramu I don't understand

It sounds like you've been making the same request multiple times and people still don't want to do it. That makes you a spammy retard.
>>
You know you can just go to websites like DeviantArt if you want someone to draw something stupid for you in exchange for money.
>>
>>17354976
Spamm is when you can see the same shit like 4 times in the same thread. My shit is always deleted, therefore, you can't see a single shit= no spamm.

>>17354979
Nah.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.