[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work in an apartment-turned office >owner of company is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Women-drinking-water.jpg (3 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
Women-drinking-water.jpg
3 MB, 5616x3744
>work in an apartment-turned office
>owner of company is nice enough to keep fridge stocked with some basic groceries, including cases of bottled water
>however, this is obviously a courtesy
>I drink a LOT of water
>we're going through a case of 24 a day at some point (office of eight people in total)
>they know I'm the one who drinks the most water

Could I get in trouble or ruin it for everyone else or something?
>>
USE THE FUCKING TAP
WHY ARE YOU GETTING A NEW BOTTLE OF WATER EVERY TIME
>>
>>17354775
A valid answer would be "we're on a fucking well, cunt." Anything else and he's the cunt.
>>
>>17354758

if ur concerned about it bring your own water. if thats too expensive well NOW YOU KNOW HOW THE COMPANY FEELS.
>>
If the owner wanted he could just buy a water cooler for $50 then buy those refillable 5 gallon water jugs. Would save him money and everyone is happy.

A case of water is $3-4. I doubt that even one case a day is breaking the bank.
>>
>>17354775
I'm not gonna drink a gallon of tap water a day

>>17354797
I make 12 an hour, everyone else makes at least 100k a year
>>
>people pay for water when it comes out for free from the tap

LOL you fucking retards. dont even begin to tell me that you cant drink your tap water. if you cant drink the tap water where you live, then you live in an underdeveloped shit hole like africa.
>>
>>17354869
The fuck do you care if you drink a gallon of tap water? Where do you live?
>>
If the owner was smart they would just get a Brita pitcher or whatever, it would be way cheaper. OP strikes me as the type that would empty it and then just leave it on the counter without refilling it though.
>>
>>17354758
>hey /adv/ there's this thing I should stop doing but I'm not going to stop doing it, wat do?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.