[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't know what to do about two girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Okay so long story short, there is one girl who I met a few months ago, she was cool and we clicked really well. The problem was distance, so we didnt get to hang out very much. But we still talked a lot via text. The last time we hung out, she was being a little bit flirty, laughing at all my jokes, asked for my jacket, mentioned how I should take her to this one restaurant sometime. Cool, seems like she's interested. Then she left for Australia for 2 months. We still talked, it was just hard because of timezones. I haven't messaged her in 2 weeks, but she's coming back in 2 weeks. I'm sure we'll probably hang out with each other through mutual friends, but should I call it quits if she doesn't message me back when she comes back to the states?

Other girl, I've hooked up with her before a year ago, we stopped talking and then randomly bumped into her at a party. We started talking and she's like cool in similarities department and pretty hot, but she's kind of clingey and clinginess annoys me. A while ago she messaged me and said how we should hang out when she's back and then got into flirty territory. Cool, she's dtf and maybe go somewhere.

So bottom line, two girls, one I'm pretty into, not sure if she's into me anymore, and then there is this one girl who I can tell I'm probably not going to get too far in a relationship with. What do.
>>
>>17354741
>That was neato

I needed this.
>>
So what do non-white people do after sex?
>>
>>17355825
try to escape before the cops show up
>>
>>17354741
You have a problem with too many girls to choose from, so you come for advice to a board full of teenage dweebs who have never spoken to a real live girl.
>>
>>17355825
go back to being poor
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.