[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me out /adv/ I'm talking to this girl and we've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Otter hand.jpg (31 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
Otter hand.jpg
31 KB, 636x358
Help me out /adv/

I'm talking to this girl and we've already set up a date for this weekend, but in the meantime, I can't think of much to say. I don't want to spoil every conversation I could use on the first date and ruin it but I can't think of anything natural to text her. She will send me one every now and then, so I know it's not like she doesn't want to talk to me, she just doesn't carry on conversations well. I think she's shy.

Should I just not say much until the date, or try and spark up a convo at least every day until then?
>>
What do you feel like doing?
Don't you have stuff to do and can't be on the phone all the time?...

There's nothing wrong with talking less, but you should send a message sometimes.
Don't even think that the msg should start the conversation, but just send her a moment a of your day - people take pictures of food, per say, followed by a describing "Best coffee ever".
The last time I did this I sent her a picture of me on the club reading a book on a beautiful sunny day in Brasil (where I live), "Awesome day to be out!".
>>
>>17354717
>What do you feel like doing?
Not gonna lie, I'm a pretty lonely person, so I want to talk to her a lot. I really like her so far, but I don't want to crowd her obviously or make her think I'm needy.

But I'll keep what you said in mind though.
>>
Ask her what she is doing, ask her about her day. Text her about your day, thing you found funny through out the day, etc
>>
>>17354690
Don't say anything you dolt silence is golden. You're already scheduled for a date, you've got nothing to say between now and then that can't wait
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.