[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, there are a lot and I mean A LOT of people at the local park
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: LFbXv.jpg (161 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
LFbXv.jpg
161 KB, 1440x2560
So, there are a lot and I mean A LOT of people at the local park playing Pokemon GO.

I was thinking of spending real money every week and using a Lure whenever I'm in the park so maybe I can make new friends, people would see me everyday etc.

Is that a bad idea?
>>
>>17354657
Why not just go up and talk to those already at the park?
>>
Or just walk outside right now and meet them.
Right now.

Also do it before the hype wears off and the only people who still play are the autistic weirdos.
>>
>>17354657

no need man. just go up and talk to em. i did it last week and it was awesoem. got five of thems phones numbers and were all going to the beach on saturday to catch pokemon together.
>>
>>17354664
>>17354675
Most of them are already with their friends, I don't want to butt in.
>>
File: mystic.jpg (49 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
mystic.jpg
49 KB, 630x630
>>17354657
I've thought about doing this too. The problem is that I'm worried that under age kids will show up.
>>
>>17354692

then stop asking for advice. or ever go inside. life is butting in. if they have a problem with it, they wont call you. stop acting like you are the one person in the world who is here to ensure everyone else has a good time.

go make friends faggot.
>>
>>17354778

>gets the advice he needs
>NAH ILL JUST BUMP FOR THAT MAGIC OTHER OPTION
>>
>>17354692
Yeah, most people are gonna be out with friends. Just walk up and say "Hi, I'm *name*, are you playing pokemon go?". From there if you can carry a brief conversation, bam, you met new people. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>17354806

ive done this several times, gotten lots of numbers, and got a new group of friends going to the beach to catch pokemon this saturday. its as easy as it sounds.

some of these people are more nerdy than me. met a reasonably attractive chick who actually knew her shit and even wished it was a digimon app like i did. she even played the recent digimon world game.

if i was straight id probably marry her. its a bit awkward that i CANT find a guy who enjoys digimon as much as i do desu
>>
>>17354657
Kinda funny how much that looks like a mobile signal jammer on its side.
>>
File: tsbzyjokwd.png (347 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
tsbzyjokwd.png
347 KB, 480x480
>tfw won't install this game because if it's not a real grindfest rpg I don't find it fun
I deserve to be alone
>>
>>17355001
its a hell of a grindfest anon.
>>
>>17355011
Where are the bosses? How do you win?
>>
>>17354704
>stop acting like you are the one person in the world who is here to ensure everyone else has a good time

Not OP, but I just saw this post, and thank you. This is exactly how I've felt my whole life.
>>
>>17355012
the gyms are the bosses and every fucking time you take a gym over someone else immediately comes and takes it from you.
you get the best pokemans by catching the same ones repeatedly until you can evolve one, and then you win
>>
if you don't talk to them now, how are you gonna talk to them afterward?
>>
>>17355016

glad i helped someone then.

we get a lot of people here who are afraid to ask their ow nfriends to hang out cuz they're afraid they will be a bother.

until someone says you're a bother ,just do waht you want. its okay. even if you do inconvenience someone its not the end of the world, and they should know better than to elt someone do it.

but ultimately you're just like everyone else. walking through life trying to have fun and meeting people on the way. if they want to stick around they will. if they dont, they wont.

dont make that decision for them. you are allowed to hang out man.

good luck
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.