[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make friends online? How do I get into a skype group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: aku.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
aku.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
How do I make friends online? How do I get into a skype group or a community of like minded people?

That sort of thing used to happen so naturally when I was younger. Now I find myself struggling to even find a place online to call home.
>>
>>17354402
what are your interest?
>>
>>17354420
Horror novels, writing, mental illness and physical deformity, David Lynch, dreams, the Souls series of video games, music, isolation, being displeased with myself and people in general.
>>
>>17354429
lmao
I don't know why I even try. I'm friendless myself.
I'd rather advice to learn how to be comfortable by your own.
>>
>>17354474
It was an intentionally obtuse answer, don't worry. I can jive well with most internet folk when I'm in a group -- but it's getting to that point that's tough.
>>
>>17354429
Try Omegle.

And you sound cool anon. 10/10 would befriend.
>>
>>17354402
>isolation, being displeased with myself and people in general

>>/r9k/
>>
>>17354826
We should be friends if you're still around. Is that how this works?
>>
>>17354856
I'm not -that- misanthropic and up my own ass.
>>
>>17354429
You sound boring and I'm assuming you're overweight and probably a bit pretentious. Also, horror films and fucking mental/physical deformities? You sound like some kind of freak. What shit music do you like?
>>
>>17354876
I mean, we're regulars on 4chan, isn't being boring and freakish a given at this point? I'm not pretentious as I don't pretend to be anything I'm not.

You missed the mark on my weight issues, as well. I'm actually unhealthily thin due to having Marfan's syndrome.

As far as music goes, I'm all over the board. Currently I'm really into Swans, Soul Coughing, Jungle, Moby, Nine Inch Nails, Miike Snow, and Depeche Mode. I'm into a bunch of other stuff, too.
>>
>>17354904
I dunno man, I'm pretty good at hiding it. I mean most people here have some strange interests but we don't all let it define us.

But tell me, why do you want some faggot online friends who could just as well be lying to you about everything? What do you want out of it? I've been down that road and I'm telling you it's never worth it. And WHY come here for this? You can't be sane if you want to be friends with anyone you meet on this site
>>
>>17354916
I've hung out in several 4chan based skype groups in the past and hung out with people I met on there. I usually have a good time. I also met my previous girlfriend of 5 years on here.

So, I dunno, it sounds like we've had vastly different experiences. Or maybe I'm just more receptive to people who aren't cut from common cloth.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.