[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I am in a situation where me and my girl friend love each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1353267597436.jpg (291 KB, 1210x1280) Image search: [Google]
1353267597436.jpg
291 KB, 1210x1280
So I am in a situation where me and my girl friend love each other (known each other for 12 years been together 4 years) and we are basically only on the planet for each other at this point. She wants to mess around with her friends, like intimately, like sexually, and I am uncomfortable with it. I know she is mine and isn't leaving me but seeing her holding another guy and them groping each other really just struck me the wrong way. She told me I was controlling (just for saying I wasn't happy with it) and I will not tell her she cannot do the things she wants, but I am left unhappy. Is there a better way to look at things? I feel like me getting over it is the only solution but I feel like I am doing it alone with no support from her, she just wants to do what she wants.
>>
I don't know who has been spoonfeeding you bullshit, but you sure as hell need to stop eating.

>seeing her holding another guy and them groping each other really just struck me the wrong way
It should do way more than that

>She told me I was controllin
Don't control her

>I will not tell her she cannot do the things she wants
She can do whatever she wants

Wake up man. Your girl doesn't seem to give a fuck about you.
You can't control what she does, but you sure as hell can control what YOU do. And you absolutely should tell her that if she pulls any shit like that again, you're dumping her ass.

In fact, you should probably dump her anyway, it would be better for you. But you've been together for 4 years, so you might as well give her a chance
>>
>>17354353
This anon is right. What is wrong with you? I would break up with her immediately if she was trying to fuck other guys. That should make you feel a little more than felling "wrong".
>>
>>17354419
>>17354353
These anons are right! Your Blind dude. She must know you think your only on this planet for each other. Cuz thats the only way a bitch would pull some crazy talk like that out of the bag!
>>
>>17354335
you got this man. you gotta pull through and leave her
>>
>>17354335
Break up with her you stupid fucking cuck
>>
>>17354335
She'll do it anyway, no matter what you tell her, no matter how you feel about it.
I know you don't want to break up just now. But you should start distancing youself from her emotionally, get some female friends to get flirty and touchy with.

What she does is nothing to take lightly.
>>
>>17354335
>we are basically only on the planet for each other
>She wants to mess around with her friends, like intimately, like sexually
Your story is inconsistent. I think you might be wrongly equating how you feel with how she feels.
>>
>>17354335
If shes allowed to do dirty stuff like that , you are too.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.