[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF forgot birthday. Should I tell her and risk making her feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: carina-nebula[1].jpg (309 KB, 991x714) Image search: [Google]
carina-nebula[1].jpg
309 KB, 991x714
GF forgot birthday. Should I tell her and risk making her feel guilty or not say anything?
>>
Joke about it. Say something like, "Well you know today's my birthday." She'll probably be a little upset she forgot but will try to make it up to your tomorrow and the rest of today. Good luck
>>
>>17354211
This.

Just remember, birthday's aren't really a big deal. At least you have a girlfriend to forget yours.
>>
>>17354189
She'll feel even guiltier if she doesn't realize until way later that you guys never celebrated your birthday this year. Like a piece of shit for not acknowledging you the whole day. Tell her and let her make it up to you, she'll feel bad but desu that is pretty shitty, forgetting your bf or gf's birthday (unless it's very out of character).
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.