[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to even bother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1465589210460.png (196 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465589210460.png
196 KB, 640x640
hey /adv, ive been wondering how many of u had a phase in life in which u didnt believe, interest, ponder, explore, like fuckin anything, when all the articles saying "do what u love" made u cry cause the only thing in lfe u enjoyed was pizza, and even tho u had a girlfiend, went to uni, and were ok overall, u just felt fuckin dead inside? did u get over it?if yes, how? is it possible to just start liking things? is nihilism curable? why do u bother living?
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (55 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
55 KB, 640x440
>>17354148
I would like to take my time to respond to this, but your grammar shows that you are not that intelligent.
>>
>>17354154
If you got answers ill be happy to rewrite everything, sorry if it looks bad. It was an impulse that i started typing at all.
>>
Nihilism is kind of curable. I had the exact same experience: I had everything but I was scared of what would happen to me when I died along with the feeling of uselessness in everything and couldn't think of what to do.

Best ways to get out of your depression are to contact old friends again, go on walks, drink lots of water, do vauge exercises, and if all else fails, watch some good comedy every once in a while.
>>
>>17354165
but, even if all this makes u feel better, does it change the way u view the world?
>>
>>17354181
Kinda. You still remember the inevitable death part, but you realise there is enough to live for in the 21st century for it to not really get in your way. After occupying yourself with other things, you don't think about it and keep doing the other things.
>>
You need to spend some time thinking. Get yourself an internship or try traveling. Explore and find out what you love. Talk to anybody on the right path and they'll tell you you need to get out and try for yourself what you love.
>>
>>17354197
should i just push and do things despite them feeling like work? how do u know u'll ever love anything? but it makes sense, thank you senpai
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.