[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I still got a chance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>have this crush on a hot co-worker with big tits
>decide to stop being an autistic loser, man up for the first time in my life and flirt with her
>flirt with her for the whole month, she responds greately
>hugged her 3 times and got to feel those awesome tits on my body
>feeling especialy good today after I got a promotion proposal from my boss
>my confidence have never been this high ever
>decided to ask her out on a date
>sat down with her, took her hand and asked her out
>she's blushing, chemistry between us is amazing, leave her my number and say she could call me on monday
>decided today I will kiss her goodbye instead of a hug
>try to kiss her and she pulls me away and just says "ok bye"
>uttered "wow, what are you doing?" like an assburger
>walked away
>confidence is below ground level again
>hello darkness my old friend
>>
u dun goofed. go fuck another woman.
>>
To be honest, what was she doing ?
Neither of you are in highschool so this coy shit sounds extremely out of place if you guys really were flirting
>>
>>17353992
did she say yes to the date?
>>
File: t.jpg (10 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
10 KB, 220x200
>>17354009

She said she'll think about it. Yea, I'm done.
>>
Hm.

You overplayed your hand. It's okay, happens to everyone.

I know this feel very well. So do what that other anon said and find a new girl. But if you are really set on this one girl, then it will be a little trickier.

She probably reacted the way she did because it was at that moment that she saw it was something real, and might've gotten spooked/nervous about it. You shouldn't have gone in for a kiss, but mistakes happen. Especially when you are new in this process. It's okay friend.

So what you need to do, if you truly want this girl, is ignore her. Do not attempt to explain things, or anything like that. Wait for her to miss you, which is putting the ball in her court.
>>
>>17354027
Just give her time.
Now tell us about her tits.
>>
Too early. Contact her again and apologise. Should be fine. If you can't apologise, move on.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.