[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talking to women when you are a minority?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 205x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 205x144
I saw this girl at a bus stop playing Pokemon go. I play too and I wanted to talk to her but then I thought "you are black and she is Mexican, her family would eat your pleb ass alive. "

I am plagued by these weird these weird self hate stereotyping thoughts. For example, I pretty much don't flirt with chunky(not fat) girls because I fear that one stereotype about black dudes dating morbidly obese women.

I am just super ashamed about being black. I feel super aware about it. I actively stay out of situations that would remind me. I am not into that BLM stuff either. I think it's s one sided hoax which blatantly ignores facts.

Help. Particularly in the interacting with women part. I don't even like talking with a lot black women because usually they are all about that BLM.
>>
so you're upset that you don't purse some loser playing a video game at the bus stop or fat girls?
>>
>>17353843
The best way to talk to a girl of a different race, is the same as talking to a girl of a similar race: with confidence, comedy, and comfort. You are the person who cares the most about your race and cultural outlooks, so work towards your norms, and pay no mind to those whos ideals may, or may not come into conflict with your own.

I don't buy your story. I think your worry over your race is a smokescreen that is hiding something more important. Like a symptom of an illness: you sneaze, but the flu is what makes you sick, not the sneaze.

Whatever the insecurity is, you gotta dig deep and work to resolve it.
>>
>>17353843
So you happen to have dark skin - big fucking deal. I guarantee the only person making a big deal out of it is you. And the blm shit heads who actually believe their cause will bring good things.

Get over yourself and talk to whoever you find attractive about whatever you want. The end.
>>
>>17353843
Haha yeah Mexicans give blacks so much shit. But who cares? As long as you're around the family and don't take her away they'll grow on you.
>>
>>17353843
Man, get off the Internet for a while or at least use it less. Normal people outside don't give a fuck about your race and the 1-2 crazy idiots who do care, don't matter.
>>
Yes OP you have a disadvantage because of your color, but don't let that spiral out of control. If you don't have a blaccent, are nonintimidating and make me laugh then you are doing better than a lot of guys. At least have enough confidence to make friends.
>>
>>17353905
My confidence is very low. I am mostly afraid of women freaking out and being disgusted for interacting with me. I don't like forcing interaction on people.

Like if I talk to a girl on the bus... That seemed fucked because where is she gona go if she hates me?

I also have very little to say. I can keep a convo going but ice breaking is just impossible to me. A simple hello is too creepy.
>>
>>17353843
>she is a grown adult playing pokemon
>you're a grown adult playing pokemon

Tbh race should be the least of your worries.
>>
>>17353943
You need to work on being more selfish. You can't constantly be putting everyone else above yourself.
>>
>>17354252
How? How can I be selfish?
>>
>>17353843
>"you are black and she is Mexican, her family would eat your pleb ass alive. "

You're not wrong lol
Nobody wants their children to date a black, this is comming from a Hispanic whose skin is white as snow and has friends with pretty much every ethnicity.
Sorry breh but
> these weird self hate stereotyping thoughts

They are not "weird" they are the truth

It's just no desirable bro, literally why the fuck would they go for you when there are plenty other non-blacks, people will still be your friend though if you want that.
>>
>>17354138
>>she is a grown adult playing pokemon
>>you're a grown adult playing pokemon

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

He doesn't know
>>
>>17353843

White guy here.

You ever see white guys worry that they lok 'too white' playin' video-games or studying engineering?

No.

Because white pride, that's why.
Not in the racist "we're better than other races" kinda way, more like in the "Fuck it, I am who I am and I should be proud of that" kinda way.

So fucking what if you like watermelon (who fucking doesn't)?
So what if sometimes you get a craving for fried chicken (Who fucking doesn't)?
So what if, in a moment of desperation you turn to some overweight chick who's good to go (Who fucking doesn't)?

Seriously, someone points out these stereotypes, point out theres right back and be fucking proud of yourself dude.
Have black pride (not in the racist kinda way, again).

Shit, one of the coolest black people I ever met offered me some weed within seconds of us first meeting.

I think you need to 'build up a tolerace' to these kinda things.
Just to see that sometimes - it's okay to be a stereotype.

Use this line to chat up girls; "Hey, know what they say about black guys? Wanna find out if it's true?".

Then offer to give her one helluva date at KFC.

Go to the complete opposite extreme, because after that, chatting up a chubster will just seem weak-sauce compared to the shit you've been pulling.
>>
>>17354376
>So fucking what if you like watermelon (who fucking doesn't)?

I guess.
>So what if sometimes you get a craving for fried chicken (Who fucking doesn't)?

People who are not Obese.

>So what if, in a moment of desperation you turn to some overweight chick who's good to go (Who fucking doesn't)?

People who are not ugly.

Lmao you are a loser bro.
>>
File: 1457806020107.gif (2 MB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
1457806020107.gif
2 MB, 300x182
>>17354376
>>17354399

Actually nevermind

>Use this line to chat up girls; "Hey, know what they say about black guys? Wanna find out if it's true?".

This OP 10/10
Do it now, walk outside and say this shit I promise It will work.
This guy knows his shit trust me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.