[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to have a kid I probably won't be able to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Dancing_baby[1].gif (322 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
Dancing_baby[1].gif
322 KB, 200x230
I'm about to have a kid I probably won't be able to support because I'm a piece of shit,

how I do kill myself?
>>
>>17353663
cant you kill the kid instead?
>>
>>17353677
no it's too late
>>
>>17353679
never too late to abort
>>
Killing yourself offers the kid absolutely no support. Yet you living gives it a chance at having help. You fucking suck at logic.
>>
Why can't you just not be a piece of shit
>>
>>17353663

by getting life insurance first, pretending everything is fine, taking pictures from roof tops every week sending people picso f the sunsets, etc.

then on the day you kill yourself you go out with a six inch sub, send pictures hwere ur close to the edge, then 'oops' you slipped, trying to get that perfect shot, and your kid gets all the money to be taken care of.
>>
>>17353744
No, it is you who fail at logic. If OP dies the kid stops being relevant to him because he himself will be dead.
>>
>>17353749
It doesn't matter if it's relevant or not, he said he was worried about not supporting him. Having no dad is no support at all, so killing himself would bring about what he is afraid of
>>
>>17353679
It's never too late mate. Just get a coat hanger up there and drag the little bastard out, then flush it down the toilet like an unwanted goldfish.
>>
>>17353760
I think you are over assuming stuff that was only barely implied in the original post.
>>
>>17353781
dude stop or the op might actually kill himself, we wouldn't want that.
>>
>>17353663
OP as much as it seems like life sucks here there is a chance even if it's tiny that there is a hell you go to if you kill yourself and you cant kill yourself out of hell after that.
>>
>>17353781
I think you are over focusing on his 'how do I kill myself' statement when the real problem that OP wants to deal with is his perceived inability to care for his child.
>>
>>17353830
Well for all that matters OP seems to have left.
>>
>>17353744
Let me guess, you're a bastard?
>>
>>17353810
That's a pearl of wisdom right there.
>>
>>17353840
No, I'm the firstborn of two happily married people and the father of two happy children.
>>
>>17353663
Not having parents who can adequately support them is very hard on a kid. But parents who committed suicide are even harder on them, especially when the child somehow factors into the decision.

You want to do the best thing for your kid, OP? Rise to meet your situation. Face the music. Even if you fail, that will still be better for your child than a parent who committed suicide because of them.
>>
>>17353663
You may not be able to support it now but you can get your life on track and support it in the future. Don't be a piece of shit and take the coward's way out.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.