[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sweating like a motherfucker. Especially now, if I step
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: swatfrog.png (103 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
swatfrog.png
103 KB, 246x232
I'm sweating like a motherfucker. Especially now, if I step out a few minutes later I'm drenched. I've tried a good number of deodorant but all they do is make the smell of sweat mix with the deodorant, which is even worse. I'm not particularly obese either (around 85 kg with 180 cm). Anyone has any tips what can I do with this?
>>
>>17353567
Always like this? Or just because it's summer and hot?

If you are prone to sweating year-round, you have some sort of gland problem. You need to visit a dermatologist to get some prescription strength deodorant.
>>
>>17353572
Only when it's hot and/or humid, so very bad during the summer.

In colder weather it's only bad if I get on the subway/bus in warm clothing when the heat is on.
>>
>>17353567
You're a little overweight but I don't know if that's just muscle mass or body fat. Could all just be genetics. Try wearing fast wicking fabrics like under armor and merino wool. Cotton is a no go. As far as deodorants go, try Dry Idea advance dry. Shit is odorless and it lasts two days. Really good stuff.
>>
>>17353567
Eat healthy, keep electrolytes up and your sweat will not smell too bad. Infact girls will deny it, coz they don't know when instincts at work, but the sweat of a confident man is an afrodiesac to them
>>
>>17353567
Wash out your disgusting folds.
>you have to scrub
Lay off the burgers and shit food. I can smell the burger king on people when they eat it desu
>>
>>17353567
Put on deoderant/shower before you go to bed. Putting it on before bed gives the deoderant time to crystallize in your pores and block the sweating more effectively, whereas just slapping some on before you go out gets you armpit soup.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.