[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf (27) and I (28) have been together for about 2 years now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160627_092135.jpg (76 KB, 720x742) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_092135.jpg
76 KB, 720x742
My gf (27) and I (28) have been together for about 2 years now.
She has a problem that's bugging me and I dont know what to do. She keeps pressuring me to commit. I don't want to commit yet because I'm waiting for someone better to come along.
How do I stop her from constantly pecking at me about marriage?
>>
Dump her, fuck around for a while then hope you meet this "better girl" in the process. Staying with her is pointless if you feel that way.
>>
wasting your time, just go for the 'better one'
>>
>>17353558
I will dump her when I find someone else. Besides the nagging, she does cook and clean, buys me whatever I want and the sex is decent. If I can't stop the nagging then what's a faster way to meet a better woman?
>>
>>17353551
>I'm waiting for someone better to come along

Break it off and let her find someone better, you selfish prick.
>>
>>17353551
Tell her you never want to get married so she can take it or leave it.
>>
OP here.

For fucks sakes, is this the best shit you guys can come up with?

I already said I'm not breaking up with her yet.
Screw it, I'll just start ignoring her every time she asks.

Thanks for nothing.
>>
>>17353551
>>17353571
>>17353605
This has to be bait. Right guys? This has to be bait. Noone can be this shitty, right? It's some feminist who want to prove that we are sexist. Well OP FUCK YOU for wasting this girl time. Fuck you for using other human being for comfort and money. You are narcistic piece of shit. Manipulative psychopath.
>>
>>17353551
option 1: Tell her clearly that you don't plan to marry her ever - which will either result in a break up or her trying harder to change your mind

option 2: Tell her you're not ready yet and to give you time, because who knows? Maybe that better one never comes along and you'll realise your current girlfriend is not half bad.
>>
>>17353605
>For fucks sakes
>For fuck's sake

Fixed that for you, you selfish little shit.
>>
>>17353605
Lol like someone better will want trash like you
>>
>>17353551
If this isn't bait, this has got to be one of the shittiest people ever.
If real, I hope she dumps you and you never find anyone else, or just kys.
>>
>>17353551
>I don't want to commit yet because I'm waiting for someone better to come along.

I was about to say it's because she needs to settle down and start planning having children at her age.

That's why, but if you don't want that stop fucking her around and leave.
>>
Just make clear you do not want to marry.
Don't get into arguments about it or say you're sorry or whatever.

From her pov it's understandable. She's reaching the wall and want you to be the provider.

DO NOT GET MARRIED
>>
>>17353673
>Fuck you for using other human being for comfort and money.
are you talking about women
>>
>>17353823
>says the anon without a woman
>>
>>17353551
Tell her that you will never marry her because you believe you are entitled to a better woman. Then she can do the same as you and cuck you eventually. Nothing else is going to get her to stop nagging. If you ignore her - she'll nag more and start arguments. If you just tell her you don't want to marry, without mentioning that you're waiting for someone else while you're with her - then she will just try harder to get you to marry her.

What I would like to know is - why are you doing this? Do you just really hate her and are purposefully wasting her time so her chances of being with another guy are slim to none? Or do you have a mental disorder?

I am not trying to argue or insult you, either. I am genuinely curious as to your reasoning for dragging this 27 yr old woman though the mud.
>>
>>17353551
>I don't want to commit yet because I'm waiting for someone better to come along.
You probably should have fucked her off when she said that she loved you in that case.

The funny thing is, you won't find anyone better, you are 28, all the decent women are taken by 25.
>>
>>17353820
commitment != marriage

This reeks of troll thread, but OP is an immature man baby if he can't commit to his girlfriend and doesn't deserve a girlfriend in the first place :^)
>>
>>17353673
Hey man people do what they do. If this is how OP does than thats how he does. Power to ya OP hope ya find better girl soon.
>>
>>17353551
Back-pocketing soneone like that isn't cool, you fucking schmuck. Have the decency to end this, so she can start looking for someone better than you.
>>
>>17353571

If you're not interested in her do the right thing and leave her ASAP. It's not fair of you to string her along.

>>17353605

Oh wait, never mind. You're a cunt, OP.
>>
>>17353551
You're an idiot.

You commit then dump her when someone better comes along.

At the moment all you are doing is bringing attention to the fact that you don't want to commit as someone better might come along.

You're making life harder for yourself.
>>
>>17353832
Kek.
>>
If you honestly don't feel like she's the person you would spend the rest of your life with then it's not worth staying with her.
>>
Holy shit you're 28? You have the emotional intelligence of a 14 year old
>>
OP sure sounds like a catch himself :^) Good luck waiting for that ''better partner'' when you have such an awful personality. I'm amazed your girl tolerates you.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.