[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, how can you tell when a girl is into you? particularly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: received_880069712120398.jpg (28 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
received_880069712120398.jpg
28 KB, 640x1136
/adv/, how can you tell when a girl is into you? particularly over text/snapchat? also, if you're snapping somebody that you're in to, how do you go about getting their actual phone number? and should you make a point of doing that before asking them out?
>>
>>17353363

there is this weird new trend / culture of young men such as yourself who think women are in charge of making moves or at least signalling they are ready for moves.

they are not. and there is no real world tangible consequence for making a move when you are 'unsure'. stop waiting for a girl to be a 'sure thing' and just do what you want. you've been talking to her reasonably enough so go for her number. or just ask her to hang out irl.
>>
>>17353376
this directly contradicts the advice often given by other anons on this board though
>>
>>17353363
make a joke and then hold her hand.

If she laughs and holds you back in an excited manner then maybe. If its tepid then improve your game and try somebody else.

Also its the future and casual sex is normal, so you can get laid any time by a horny stranger.
>>
>>17353378

>people have different advice!!1!

so? the question is, what makes more sense to you?

let me break it down.

>a girl either likes you, or she doesnt
>waiting around for months at a time hoping she will slowly fallin llove with you is not a thing
>she is even less likely to do that online
>if a girl has some interest in you, you should act before she gets bored of waiting
>by asking her out you are making your intentions clear, and giving her a chance to respond directly
>and it also gives you the chance to show who you are in real life, and get real physical chemistry
>instead of being her texting buddy.

but if you find the logic of sitting around waiting for a girl to make the move on you to make more sense, by all means, disregard mine.
>>
>>17353395
I wasn't OP by the way, and I agree with you.
>>
>>17353398

awesome.

i think the most important thing to remember is that girls arent bombs that can be diffused or codes that can be cracked. while certain obvious patterns exist, there is no guaranteed way to get the girl. asking her out 'too soon' isn't a real thing.

shes either interested, or shes not. talking for months via snapchat will deepen an initial interest but very rarely does a girl say 'WOW WE TALKED AND NOW IM INTO YOU'.

gotta make the move.
>>
>>17353395
>>17353376
op here, I get that it will never be a sure thing, and I'm fine with that. but surely there must be some signs right? like usually irl it's not too hard to tell from body language, for example it's well known that if a girl touches your arm or something while you're talking to her that's a good sign. is there anything like that for text/snapchat or do I just have to go in completely blind
>>
>>17353406
op again, forgot to ask are there any red flags I should look out for?
>>
>>17353406

in real life a girl may never show that sign. there are many times I have asked out a girl or just started flirting with a girl, and i made a move, and it still worked out fine. there were many itmes i made a move and it didnt work out at all.

right now you are insisting there must be a sign. you dont see any, so shes not sending any. does that means shes not into you? maybe. or does it mean she is into you but waiting for you to make a move?

if both parties sit around hoping someone else makes a move, no one makes a move. so just make a move, its expected of men, and its fun.

worse case scenario she was going to say no no matter what, so why worry? best case scenario, you get the girl.

the big question is, what signals are you sending her?
>>
>>17353412

>any red flags i should look out for?

for what?
>>
>>17353406
A girl used to touch my arm when I talked to her. And laughed at my silly jokes. Stared at me often and giggled. So one day I asked her out and she said no.
>>
>>17353416
>>17353427
alright fair enough, I guess I'll just go for it then.
but now it's time to get extra autistic
what do you think I should say to her when I'm asking her out? what's a good first date to ask her on? I know this sounds super spergy but I just really like this girl and I'm stressing over this a lot.
>>17353419
I mean things that would suggest that I'm bothering her/should just leave her alone and forget about this
>>
>>17353450

>things that say i should leave her alone.

its snapchat. if she didnt want to talk to you she'd just be 'busy' all the time. stop worrying about what she may or may not want with guessing and just ask her out on a legitimate date. nothing big or fancy, but one thats clear.

Coffee is considered the typial first 'getting to know you' date. if you feel you know her well enough in text, ask her to lunch or dinner.

if you know her well enough to know what kind of foods she liked go there. my go to first date is sushi. its not fancy per se, but has a bit of a romantic vibe to it.
>>
Don't worry OP, no woman would ever be into you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.