[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: received_1069620213049143.jpg (90 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
received_1069620213049143.jpg
90 KB, 540x960
Hey /adv/, I hardly hear anything about physical or mental abuse on here, mostly just relationship advice. Has anyone been physically or mentally abused? Have you gotten past it? How? Tell us your story.

Pic unrelated.
>>
People that get abused are retards. If you don't like something, don't do it, if you don't like somebody, stop doing them. I don't know why you would ever put yourself in a position to be abused.

I make my money, drive my car, and live in my house. Who the fuck is going to be able to abuse me?
>>
>>17353297

ignore this person, he doesnt know shit and is unable to see life from outside his perspective.
>>
>>17353297
I suffered from physical and mental abuse when I was three up until I was almost five. How am I retarded?
>>
>>17353305
You got a phone, nigga. I knew how to dial 911 when I was a wee little lad, nigga.

The fuck did you do when you hit 5?

Handled that business I bet. Nigga, if you still holding on to the past, that shit had to be at least 15 years ago no, what the fuck?

Like shit, you're still here, right? Obviously ya didn't get abused too bad. Sitting there on your fucking high speed internet, shit posting away.

Let go of the past, my nigga.
>>
i was mentally and pysichally abused by a friend whenci was 12 to around 16. he was much smarter then me, or so i thought at the time. he would always make me feel like i was wrong in anything i did. it really killed my confidence seeing as i had no other friends since he made them all hate me at the time. he would also touch me sexually. its strange since when he would id freeze up, unable to do anything even though i was stonger them him. when id resist him, he would slap and punch me then continue to "explore my body" as he put it.

it wasnt till years later when i had a panic attack and all those moments id blacked out from flooded back that i realized what he had done to me.

i feel like the shell of the person i should be. ive tried to get a therapist in private but it didnt work out and ultimately made me feel worse. i cant talk to friends because, you know, friends talk to other friends.

its hard to live day by day. sometimes its fine but it always creeps back into my thoughts and im back to square one.
>>
>>17353308
back to /pol/ pls
>>
>>17353309
Y'all are some sensitive cats. Wahhhh I'm a bitch and let this dude molest me for years and didn't do shit about it.

You know what the fuck happened when I got abused at 8? I pushed that fucking kid off me, socked him in the jaw, and put my dick on him. Never saw that little punk bitch again.
>>
>>17353315
not everyone is like you man. you arent always in control. ive told you a microfraction of my life and still you judge me like an ass.
>>
>>17353308
The police do nothing you uninformed retard.

My parents house was raided by SWAT/Police for drug activity. What did the polic do? They fucking threw me out of the house at 7 years old and made me homeless.

You really need to kill yourself i can tell you are a faggot limp wristed pussy by your ignorant posts.
>>
>>17353320
I get it that not everyone is a man, but jesus y'all could try for once in your life.

Maybe if you stopped acting like a fragile bitch, you'd stop being one.

>>17353321
The police do nothing? Nigga you're an uninformed retard. If they suspect any bit of child abuse you'll have the SRS there before the fucking weekend.

How about instead of being a little abused bitch, you stand up and say you need to be put in foster care from these homeless drug addict degenerates that couldn't afford birth control.

You really need to cry yourself to sleep each night and I can tell because you're a faggot bitch.
>>
>>17353308
>The fuck did you do when you hit 5

We moved because my dad broke up with his fiancée who was abusing me most, and then proceeded to guide me into believing that nothing happened while still doing what he and she usually would.

I don't know why I'm actually explaining this to an underage edgemaster. Gtfo you obviously aren't the target audience for this thread.
>>
>>17353329
They call me motivator McGee nigger, and I'm sorry you need a fucking internet support group of other faggots that can't help themselves to bitch and circle jerk about.

I'm a nigga that went through the shit, and got out of it, so you can say what the fuck you want, but I ain't here crying on the internet because daddy rubbed his cock on me.
>>
>>17353329
yeah so you obviously had a mentor and someone to help you. i didnt.

not everyone has the privilege of that. you're lucky.
>>
>>17353297
>baiting this hard
But also fuck you
>>
>>17353332
>>17353329
sorry, thought you were the asshole.
>>
>>17353331

i feel sorry for you. youre more insecure then i am.
>>
>>17353331
Then tell your story of abuse, since that's what this thread is about. So far you've done nothing but assume and spew shit from the first reply.
>>
>>17353343
I told my story. Friend tried to molest me, I fought back and molested him. Case closed. I'm not here 15 years later crying about how tough life is because of such stressful events.
>>
>>17353344
Boy, you sure are hard, Motivator McGee.
>>
>>17353344
lmaoooo are you serious? doesnt sound serious at all and in fact you seem like the perpetrator and insecure about the fact you enjoyed the homosexual act you committed. keep denying your sexuality through masculinity, im sure youll love your life :>]
>>
>>17353351
I'm not homo, I'm bi and I'm completely comfortable with my sexuality

>>17353350
Harder than you faggot. I can at least stand my ground.
>>
>>17353328
Yes the police and cps do nothing. I had a case worker come to my house when my brothers were falling down on xanax and in a hoarded house. They do nothing, The whole system is worthless.
>>
>>17353355
looks like i was right lol. so the abuse did have an affect on you. well, at least you're comfortable with it. you're also a sec offender so i wouldnt go bragging aboutnit in public because you will get fucked over eventually.
>>
>>17353355
>"At least I can stand my ground."
>gives the "molester" exactly what he wants

You sure did, Motivator McGee.
>>
>>17353356
>didn't work for me
>doesn't work for anybody

Short end of a stick in that case buddy. Shoulda coulda woulda tried harder.

>>17353357
>an affect on me
Being bi sexual isn't a result of the abuse I received as a child. And, I'm also not a sex offender. I was 8 years old and it's such a miniscule thing I've never had to bring it up in conversation because of how well I handled it.

>>17353364
>molester puts dick on me
>I kick molesters ass and put dick on him

Yeah he sure got what he wanted, Therapy Jones.
>>
>>17353370
sure its not man. keep telling yourself that. i mean, you obviously have great pride in being sexually dominant towards your abuser. im completely sure it didnt fuel your sexual diseres at all. kek, youre just like any of the other posters in this thread. youre just in denial. you came to this thread because subconsciously you know you were abused and its affected you in a big way.

anyhoe, im off. keep trying to prove me wrong thougg ;)
>>
>>17353370
You sure you guys weren't just playing find the snake in the sheets? You seem to be projecting onto everyone with your baseless assumptions and below elementary means of communication.
>>
>>17353383
Eye for an eye my nigga.

When I got robbed, that next week, I tracked that fuck down, and I robbed his fucking ass at gunpoint. It's just that simple, I handle my business.
>>
>>17353397
the more you talk, the more you reveal how much of it really did affect you. that guy was right. get help dude.
>>
>>17353401
Lmfao jesus christ you guys will cling to anything.

Yeah some shit that happened when I was a child that I handled completely and had no affect on me then, if affecting me today.

I'm engaged, I work 40+ hours a week, and the events literally never cross my mind, and if they do it's not in a negative format. It's yeah, that happened, and I settled that business right then and there.

I should be a role model for you faggots, but here you are scared because you're not man enough to fight off your demons yourself.

Better have a deep cry with your therapist next week and get more pills buddy.

A real man doesn't get abused, he handles his business and moves on.
>>
>>17353414
I'm sorry my thread triggered you, Motivator McGee. I'm going to go up to my dad and put my dick on him right now so he knows how I feel. You're my new hero.

(And such a manly man, too.)
>>
>>17353424
Good bro, glad you can finally handle your business. Next time maybe do it when it's relevant though.

You can't rub a dogs nose in shit if that shits been dried into the floor for 10 years.
>>
>>17353308
Don't you got a BLM protest to go to somewhere?
>>
>>17353424
Adding on, pro tip you should probably use the Freddy Got Fingered line for maximum keks.
>>
>>17353424

kek
>>
>>17353431
You want some of this dick too, McGee? Ain't nobody gonna tell me what I can and can't do anymore.
>>
>>17353434
ALM my nigga
>>
>>17353439
I'll pass bro bro.
>>
>>17353445
i can guarantee if you told us your homosexual fanaties and expierences it would confirm everything that has been said above. bet you love to fuck on top. maybe a bit of bdsm. come on man, let it out.
>>
>>17353414
The mental health system is filled with lgbt fags who take up recourses for people who are actually insane and cant function for more than 2 minutes. Lgbt fags go into mental health facilities and cry that someone called him or her a fag.
>>
>>17353464
I'm more into trannys/traps than guys. It's mostly just the penis I'm into if it's a good one, we're good to go for the most part. But, I only do oral gay shit. No anal. No bdsm. Just good ol' cock sucking. Gentle, hard, whatever.
>>
When I was about 7 or 8 I lived in Hong Kong. My parents had a maid,subsidized by his job s a university professor. When my parents left the house she would take care of my younger sister but was horrible le to my brother and I. She would pinch our ears with her nails and twist them, and then bang our heads together. She told us if we ever told our parents she'd kill us. When after a year my dad said he was going to sign her on for another year, I broke down crying and told her everything. I never saw her again but I'm pretty sure my dad had her deported back to the Philippines.

I also was in an abusive relationship when I was 18. My girlfriend would yell at me and hit me, and with the whole 'never hit a girl thing' shoved down my throat growing up I would go silent and just take it. I tried killing myself once by jumping off a cliff into the ocean but her sister came after me and swam my body to shore.

Looking back I was a little bit of a bitch. The experiences toughened me up.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.