[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the deal with texting? I see people who are just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: wbekkpqess.jpg (66 KB, 524x427) Image search: [Google]
wbekkpqess.jpg
66 KB, 524x427
So what's the deal with texting? I see people who are just texting on their phone all day every day. How did they get these people's numbers? What are they even talking about? How do people go about collecting 100+ phone numbers?
>>
>100+ phone numbers
Are you shitting me? I have over 500 contacts and I'm one of the least sociable persons I know. It's mostly people you meet at work, school, on trips, when going out etc.

>What are they even talking about?
What they ate last night, the weather, that movie, that person, etc. Basically nothing.
>>
>>17352996
>I'm one of the least sociable persons I know

You ain't.
>>
File: 1467242475438.jpg (41 KB, 299x259) Image search: [Google]
1467242475438.jpg
41 KB, 299x259
>Tfw you only have 12 contacts.
>>
>>17353037
I said that I have 400 contacts, not that I ever talk to them. People just exchange phone numbers out of habit at this point.
>>
>>17353569

Don't know about that. It's mostly the older generations, 30 and up. People mostly exchange social media accs like FB, IG or Snapchat. It's different in a professional setting ofc.
>>
>>17352985
They're on their phones pretending to text people. Or refreshing some social media account relentlessly, hoping that something interesting will pop up. There are a lot of weird people now who will glue their faces to a phone screen so that they don't have to deal with the real world.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.