[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I basically have 0 talents and 0 skills I suck at everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: gavrilo.jpg (5 KB, 95x125) Image search: [Google]
gavrilo.jpg
5 KB, 95x125
I basically have 0 talents and 0 skills
I suck at everything I do, and yes, I know the regular old "keep trying" phrase but I do keep trying and I will what? Succeed at the 500th try?
I even suck at fucking video games
>>
the fuck you need a talent or skill for? you trying to win a beauty pageant or some shit?
>>
Don't give up. Took me 7 years to learn to paint and I'm still finding out things every time I pick up the brush.

If you like something enough, you'll get there. As long as you're looking for a "talent" you're looking for work to do. Find something you like doing even though you suck. It gets better.
>>
>>17352875
You sound like no fun to be around at all.

Are you the guy who rage quits during Mario Party?

You're good at something, you just need to find it. Or stop putting yourself down for the good traits that you do have, and have convinced yourself "don't count" or something.
>>
Talent doesn't exist, skills are accumulated through learning and practicing. You're shit at everything because you either don't try hard enough or your method of learning/practicing it is inefficient and your mentality is counterproductive.
>>
You can learn skills, you just haven't yet. The longer you put off training in something the longer you'll suck at everything and continue to have no skills. Practice something if you want to be good at it. It takes a lot of effort,time, and repetitive failure to become good at anything. And no you won't succeed on the 50th try, more like 5000th. Get used to the real world.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.