[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boyfriend's acting indifferent all of a sudden. He says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1463975459993.png (149 KB, 417x405) Image search: [Google]
1463975459993.png
149 KB, 417x405
Boyfriend's acting indifferent all of a sudden. He says hes not tired of me, and he hasnt lost interest. Nor has he stopped loving me. But he doesn't seem to care too much about whether or not I'm here anymore. And he doesn't really react to my kisses or sweet gestures. He doesn't bother being sweet anymore.
what the fuck.
>>
He sounds bored of you. Start being more assertive and be a lady with a backbone. Give him a run for his money, or he's going to find excitement somewhere else.
>>
>>17352781
perhaps he is worried about something totally unrelated to you and preoccupied
>>
Was it really sudden?
How long has it been going on?
What is/was your living situation?
Has something about you changed?
Either of you have career changes etc?
How long have you been together?
>>
>>17352786
He would normally tell me.
>>
>>17352787
It was sudden.
It's been going on for about 2 weeks and a half.
Living condition is average.
I've been busy, but always made sure to spend time with him, and do things with him.
Nope.
We've been together for well over 10 months.
>>
>>17352802

Got bored. Welcome to life. Gets even worse after 3 years. Doesn't mean he's cheating or going to leave you. Infatuation is gone, and that's okay.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.