[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been with gf for just over 24 months >lately she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: images (32).jpg (21 KB, 498x295) Image search: [Google]
images (32).jpg
21 KB, 498x295
>been with gf for just over 24 months
>lately she's been treating me horribly
> makes belittling comments and tries to control every situation
>lately she's been distant
>even today at work I heard her talking shit about me
>didn't even say bye to me when she was leaving but didn't everyone else
What is her go? I've told her already that if she dosent want the relationship to continue then we should stop but then acts sarcastic and manipulates the whole situation so it's hard to even speak to her, what should I even do? Is she cheating?
>>
you're not masculine enough so she's forced to compensate

ying and yang motherfucker

you're practically having her drown her natural femininity and she despises you for making her go through that

stop asking her dumb ass fucking questions and take charge.
>>
Not necessarily. Have you asked her what is up? Like, sat down and had an adult conversation? It sounds more like you did something wrong or your relationship is stagnating.
>>
>>17352621
Translate that into taking her on dates again and being more romantic.
>>
>>17352621
addendum: she acts sarcastic and evasive when you ask her those questions because it's not the feminine's duty to make decisions

she doesn't want to make decisions, she wants to have her decisions made by you. You're supposed to be the driver and she the passenger in the backseat, worry-free and watching the countryside pass by, free of having to think, just sitting along for the ride.

>>17352625
no
>>
>>17352622
don't listen to this faggot

if she wanted to have thorough discussions she'd have a book club, not a boyfriend
>>
Why'd you immediately propose a break up? That's ugly.
>>
>>17352622
yes and its like talking to a kid

>>17352625
I take her on dates and then i get treated even worse literally, I cop it even worse with the comments and attitude
>>
>>17352651
because shes treating me like dirt for no good reason, ive broken up with her multiple times and told her to never come back but she just dosent fuck off
>>
>>17352660
well you just ignored the good advice in this thread and instead chose to reply to the dumb shit that makes you feel like you're not at fault here

stay comfortable.
>>
>>17352669
WHAT GOOD ADVICE? IVE TAKEN CHARGE A MILLION TIMES,

SO ARE YOU IMPLYING FUCK HER OFF OR WHAT?
>>
>>17352673
if you're interested in fixing your relationships with women, read the way of the superior male by david deida
>>
>>17352663
Then don't get back with her you retard.
>>
surprised how all this advice is all crap and isnt helpful in anyway
>>
>>17352715
You didn't really ask for advice. You just wanted to hear us calling her a cheating whore. Reality is you fucked up.
>>
>>17352715
Break up with her goddammit and quit playing a passive aggressive game. You've given her one nut already and she's going for the other. Why would you want to be with someone that is laughing at you to your coworkers?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.