[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would I be psycho to try to contact her again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1457890314321.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457890314321.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
About a year and a half ago.

>Dated on and off for 8 months
>First four months went great. Cloud Nine.
>She admitted to having feelings for me, but told me she's just really shy, which I could tell that from miles away how shy she is.
>Didn't do anything past hugging her. Wanted to kiss her so many times, but didn't feel right when she still was visibly awkward around hugging me. I'm still the only guy she's even been on a date with.
>She started getting too busy. Her school workload picked up. She captained a team at school, and parents helicoptered around her life to make sure she maintained straight A's (To which she's told me stresses her to tears)
>At the time, like a dickhead I thought she was just beginning to lose interest and told her that if she's lost interest to just tell me, no hard feelings.
>"Anon, I've really began to have feelings for you, but I've got (Busy schedule) so much to do, I just don't have time. I know it sounds like I'm stringing you along and that's not fair to you, I'm so so sorry."
>Talk her into giving it a shot regardless. Fuck it. I like her.
>Getting together declines even more, she just has no time. I passive aggressively tell her that I'm the only one making an effort and we should just stop.

>2 mo later, apologized over FB (I already graduated at this point) that I was sorry for being passive aggressive prick about it, told her I just thought she was blowing me off, etc. She didn't respond, but my "I'm not saying any of this to try to fix things, but just to apologize" warranted that.

I honest to god think I fell, and am still in love with her. I don't plan on telling her this, but would it be fucking crazy if I just messaged her after about 8 months of not talking, and started with "Hey, can we talk?" or something? I don't know what I want, closure, reunion, or what, but everything in my body is telling me to give it one last go. I don't think I'll be able to fully move on until I do.
>>
>>17352547
Fuck another grill. That'll solve it all

Or better, bounce to someone else in a similar position as you (not someone who's looking for a relationship - that's disrespectful)

Best thing I did after breaking off a two year relationship was find someone else in a similar position and fuck each other to sleep every other night until we'd got over our respective ex's. Texting and phoning etc helps that side of the withdrawal, but somewhat blurs boundaries

Jesus Anon, you were only together 8 months
>>
Bumping for any other opinions?
>>
>>17352547
it might be better to just get it off of your chest with her, but accept that she isn't going to be your only GF and that ultimately you shouldn't worry about her and move on.
>>
>>17353656
*might help to just, not necessarily better than the first anon's suggestion, try both
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.